Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Welcome Wagon - 2nd Edition!
8/16/2005 5:47:30 AM
Mike that is really nice of you to brag about Shirley. Shirley is a Gem. You both are so lucky to have each other. I pray God will continue to bless your relationship. Your friend, JOHN
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 3:26:02 PM
Holla John, I was, saw, clicked, Invited. Thanks. This was mucho mas facil! :-) Great job, my friend, Anamaria
+0
8/16/2005 3:45:21 PM
Holla Chula! Buenos Dias! LOL :-) So you know some Spanish. How much, are you fluent? JOHN
+0
8/19/2005 4:29:30 AM
Hi, I am Cathy. I feel welcomed. Hi everyone. I am an artist and an electronic engineer. I have worked 21 years in electronics so far. My website is www.cathypepin.com I have 7 pages of artwork for you to inspect. If anyone would like an 18x24 inch oil painting from a photo they email me, I'll only charge $400.00 for them, unframed. I am interested in being anyone's friend, too. I live in Boston, MA. Brighton is not a town, it is part of Boston. I love living here. I live 100 yards from Commonwealth Ave, and the B train between Boston University and Boston College. A lot of students live around here. School starts soon, and the excitement of everyone moving in their appartments, and exploring Boston is evident. Boston is sometimes called the Paris of the West. Take care. - Cathy Pepin Kowalski
+0
8/19/2005 4:38:24 AM
Hello my new friend! Welcome to AdlandPro! Cathy, if you ever need help finding your way around Adlandpro just let me know. Take care my friend! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!