Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Health Nuts
3/26/2008 6:00:29 PM
Tuesday

Today you will set some goals. Plan where you would like to be by the end of the month, then the end of the year—both in your private and personal lives. Write these goals in your diary or stick them where you'll see them.

Healthy Eating .... what would be the best thing to eliminate from your diet  ...

sugar
bread
fried food
processed foods

start with what you consider your worst, and replace it with a Fruit or Veggie you love !  Splurge on the STRAWBERRIES  or WATERMELON  you think of as a luxury !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 6:01:31 PM
Wednesday

Water day. Eat that fruit, keep your goals in mind and drink six or more glasses of water. 

Add variety with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice. Or sip on herbal tea if you prefer.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 6:04:08 PM
Thursday

Add in some exercise.  Go for a (20- to 30-minute) walk. Walk in the park, around your neighborhood or head for the mall and do some fast-paced window shopping  ...   but don't forget the fruit, the water and to review your goals.

Take a walk in the spring fresh air !   Say hello to a neighbor !

Start the ground for preparation for a garden.   Or if in a condo or apartment, get a few containers for tomatoes, strawberries....
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 6:08:42 PM
Friday

Fruit, walk, water, goals ... it's getting easier. So this is the day you give your diet a spring cleaning.   Eliminate foods that are not helping you stay trim and healthy. You know what they are.

mmm  carrots sticks, celery, cucumbers, tomatoes !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 6:09:57 PM
Saturday

Pay day. Well done! You're still drinking plenty of water, including fresh fruit in your diet, exercising, eating well and generally staying on track with your life. Spoil yourself with a special treat. Go on, you deserve it. Have some frozen yogurt for dessert, take in that new movie, or plan a weekend away.

I am proud of you !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!