Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
3/8/2009 9:58:03 AM

Lydia,

Thank you so much for the cat pictures. Very lovely cat. My wife and I are cat lovers, we used to have five.

We have only one left he is 19 years old we had a twenty year old and before that 21.

We are good at keeping long-lived cats.

Thank you for your help.

I will check out sites. It may be too technical for me to do some of those things but we can always learn.

Thank you again.

Roger

+0
3/8/2009 10:01:29 AM

Hello again!  Just dropped by and read the last few comments.  Pat we love Sophie's picture and look forward to soon when she can smell those flowers again.

Charles, it that a Zebra butterfly?  You can bring any of those over to my forum anyday, we love butterflies!!

Roger, we all love you and know that you will do a terrific job with this.  I like the way you are taking your time and exploring all avenues.  Some suggested your own forum - well, you should not have to give up your forum for a community-related project.  You should be part of the POTW Team and management.  I agree with some others that a NEW thread be started.  It will take some time to build up membership but working together we can do it!!  A clean slate, so to speak.  However, taking on a responsibilty of this magnitude should have some rewards and you should be included in the administrative part of it.  I am sure this can be worked out with Bogdan, Kathleen, and Thomas.

Lydia, thank you for the lovely cat picture!!  It means a lot that you posted it ;-)!  Friends if you have not visited those links that Lydia posted, please do, you will be in for a wonderful treat!!  Russia has some beautiful places and some very good photography.

Now could we all work together even if there are differences among us?  Jim made his points and some legitimate ones.  Kathleen stopped it when the insulting started - which she promised to do when she took the POTW.

It is Sunday, March 8th here in Kansas.  Wilson and I have been married for 23 years!!  Spring is on the way!!  Let us love one another.

Sara

+0
3/9/2009 2:06:33 PM

I seem to be having trouble navigating through the posts in this forum.  I know that there have been posts after this photograph that I submitted.  I see in my email that there have been replies.  The link to view the new posts shows a link to a "rss feed."   I do not think that my computer is allowing me to open up the "rss feed."    I thought that I would just login, but I cannot find any post after this photograph.

What is the secret?  Can I reset something so that I am not getting the "rss feed" link in my email box?   If someone replies to this you may have to send me an email, rather than as a post to this forum.  Thanks

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2009 2:48:01 PM

CHarles,

I am trying to get you some help.

I'm not up on RSS stuff.

I use the ordinary link at top right of forum page to go to the last post.

I have discovered that if you get to a certain page on the forum by clicking a forward number at the foot you can then change the page number in the url at the top and get to exactly the page that you want. Try it.

Better help is on the way.

You will find that there is a delay on the competition due to temporary cessation.

I am looking to take over this forum but until new rules are agreed there will be a delay.

Your photo will continue to be held for competing.

Roger

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/9/2009 2:49:38 PM

Hello Charles!

Maybe Your post is here,

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/949634/92/ShowThread.aspx ?

Or have You submited once more post?

Greeting, Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!