Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
3/4/2009 9:58:45 AM

Hello Kathleen,

When you took over the POTW was a package deal, or did you not know that?

As for my POTW nominations, I see nothing but past winners being nominated and I see nothing new in that.  My friends receive my support in many ways.  I thought you were offering "Change" and you did.  The OLD is NEW again.  Good Job! 

I am not looking for problems, but I am glad you have admitted to having one.

You should have made your position on the POTW forums before allowing all those folks submitting their pictures, start wondering why they are being ignored by the new POTW Admin.  You are in the spotlight now. 

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 12:14:04 PM

Oh give it a rest Jim.  Kathleen and Thomas are doing a GOOD job. Stop being so snotty.

Why not Take her suggestion and write Bogdan?

You read her note that said Bogdan was considering not continuing the photo of the week.  It is NOT Kathleen's fault.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 12:52:17 PM

Hello Pat,

I will give it a rest when I get good and ready to, definitely not at ALP's Super Snitch Queen's suggestion.  I guess you could be upset because your earlier post of the same question in this thread went unanswered.  So kudos to me for getting an answer.

No one is blaming Kathleen, but there is fault as she took over the POTW Awards Team duties.  With all the new Photos posted you would think she would appreciate the extra exposure that would come, with her new found community prominence.  Instead, passing the buck seems to work too.

Too bad the Photo of the Week will fall by the wayside.

Peace and Friendship,

Jim

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 1:24:53 PM

Jim, I'm NOT upset. This type of situation doesn't get to me like it is obviously getting to you.  I asked 2 questions that were posted about a month apart. 

Now you're going on and on,  raising a fuss and criticizing  Kathleen for something that is not her fault. 

In your 5 notes, I don't see you offering suggestions,  just gripes and now you're resorting to namecalling.   Why don't you ask the Boss (Bogdan) what's going on instead of nagging Kathleen? (Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest -- Posted: 03-04-2009 03:21 AM -- Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest Posted: 03-04-2009 06:58 AM)

Good job Jim.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 1:28:09 PM
Pat you are like the pot calling the kettle black "Stop being so snotty."

Jim Allen III