Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Can You Answer Yes To These Questions?? ......With Updates
2/2/2008 2:23:59 PM

I sent this out a while ago but the relevance of the questions still exist and there have been some remarkable changes in the Club and I thought it would be only right to keep you up to date. 

I've got a few questions that I'd like to ask you and believe me I ask myself these same questions all the time.

***Are you as successful as you want to be in all areas of your life, including your business life??

***Do you have all the money you need now or will need in the future??

***Do you know everything you need to know in order to run your business successfully??

***Are you spending small fortunes on e-books and "normal" books in order to improve the quality of your life and gain knowledge that will assist you in your business and not finding the solutions you seek?

Most people can't answer yes to all the above except for the money spent on books.

If you are one of the fortunate ones that can answer yes to all the questions then Please read on and see how you can help your friends and associates achieve the same success.

Now, did you know that those that are recognized as the best in their different fields ALL have mentors/coaches??

Take Tiger Woods for example. Not only does he have mentors and coaches (and he is the best in the world) they travel with him to every tournament he participates in.

Take any very successful person and you'll find that they had at least one mentor/coach in their lifetime.

I'd like to introduce you to Mentors Club. There are many areas of mentoring and education that you'll receive with MC. I realize that most people aren't as successful as they want to be and aren't earning as much as they need OR would like to earn.

Mentors Club faculty will constantly be teaching you how to make multiple streams of income in addition to the money you can make through their affiliate plan.

You know what, even if you personally don't need a mentor  in your life right now, most people do. Mentors Club is a way that you can get paid helping to make sure that others are also successful in life.

And, you are also helping to provide food, shelter, clothing, and education for children in need at the same time.

Plus, you may not need someone to brainstorm with right now but life changes quickly and it's good to know that as a Mentors Club member, help will be there when you need it.

Mentors Club offers many areas of mentoring, education and training. As I mentioned earlier most people aren't as successful in all areas of their life as they want to be and MC is set up to help people reinforce the areas of life they are strong in BUT more importantly improve on all their weak areas.

AS an added benefit, as an MC member you will be able to establish business contacts that may not normally be available to you. So even if you think you don’t need mentoring right now, I'm sure you can use more contacts and access to their contacts and customers.

Mentors Club is so confident in their services that they offer a money back guarantee. The monthly membership fee is $29.95 for all levels (the higher level is a one time payment); I joined as a Ultimate member).

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

You get 7 remarkable websites for the price of one!

1. MENTORS CLUB MENTORS- You get access to our live and recorded Mentors calls. Let the giants of Network Marketing, Motivation, Self-Help and Wealth Building Teach You the Insider Secrets To Making Your Fortune.

2. Learn the secrets of Millionaires – Articles, Interviews, e-Books and Audios.

3. Hobbies and Self Improvement.

4. Martial Arts Mentors – Yes, You Can Now Learn Martial Arts, Get In Shape, Lose Weight and Develop More Confidence!

5. Ultimate Self Improvement Audios – Receive Over $1000 in Self Help Audios FREE When You Become A Mentors Club Subscriber.

6. Private Label & Resale Rights Products.

7.  All the info and tool you need to be a successful Internet Marketer.        

I urge you to join even at the Bronze level so you can see first hand that you are receiving literally hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of benefits a month for less then a dollar a day.

If you have any questions please contact me.

All the best,

Peter Fogel

Mentors Club Ultimate Member

Zipory@gmail.com

Skype   pfogel1

http://www.pfogel.mentorsclub.com/      

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Answer Yes To These Questions?? ......With Updates
2/2/2008 2:34:27 PM
Thank you Achi Peter for the offer to help the members here of Adlandpro, very kind of you and Jim as well!! Much Appretiated :)  to answer your second question? i dont think i will ever have enough for full support in the money i make but just enough to be comfortable or well off, and maybe donate here and there in various charitys such as i do now. The rest of the Qs i can honestly say Yes! Lol God_bless you guys! Enjoy your weekend. Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 3:00:41 PM

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your post and I must say that if I could answer yes to all the questions, I would have no needs unfulfilled and would be flying around the World in my private jet doing more Philanthropic thin things.

You really never stop learning do you?  There is no way to know all, in my opinion.  But you can share what you know and the resources you use with others.

Thomas, please share your secrets so we can answer yes to all the questions.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 3:48:37 PM
Hey Thomas,

The truth of the matter is that none of us will ever have "enough" but if and when we follow and accept the directions of those that made it and accept them as mentors we are on the road to success.

I certainly would appreciate your letting me in on the secret of all the other Yes answers you have. I'd definitely like to be like you and have all the answers.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2008 3:59:19 PM
Hey Jim,

Gotta agree with you. I wish Thomas would share his secret with us.

Learning is an ongoing cycle. Whoever thinks he knows it all in a sense is treading water since change is about us almost on a daily basis. The learning curve is a constant one that is never ending and I find that a day doesn't go  by that I don't learn something new.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!