Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING
8/13/2005 10:19:02 AM
Thanks Kathy, How true these words of wisdom are :) YOu Have a Great Day!
+0
Funmi Oluyede

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/13/2005 11:51:24 AM
Very well said, Kathy. For the obedient sower (giver, donor etc.). As long as the earth remains, seedtime and harvest will never cease. These are all biblical principles of God's word. Strict adherence thereto will take us out of the norm (the level of the mundane) to levels achievable only supernaturally. The end result thereof would not be due to 'luck' or chance but one of God-ordained blessings flowing directly from God's throne of grace. We are each created with a purpose and a divine destiny -never perchance via fortune or luck.
Visit us at http://www.reilexquisites.net for everyday discounts on Exquisite Giftware at Shop-at-Home convenience!
+0
8/13/2005 12:04:58 PM
Couldn't agree with you more, Kathy... You have no idea how much I despise that word lucky... I'm tired telling people that I'm not lucky, i'm richly blessed. Take care... Robin
NEW MULTIMEDIA EBOOK: How to Successfully Leverage High Yield Investment Property - A Fool Proof Guide to Wealth Accumulation for the Average Global Citizen. ............................................ Get your copy now: http://www.e-fvg.com
+0
8/13/2005 12:29:30 PM
One of the things that is part of our world, but unknown is the power of prayer. Prayer is a way to direct your energy toward yourself for healing or to others to help them out. You have to really focus and be sincere in your prayers. Meditate where you want to go and sooner or later the solution will present itself. Be confident, and if you run into a roadblock, DO NOT LET IT PULL YOU DOWN! Pick yourself up, bruch yourself off and keep trudging along. Sooner or later, you WILL get what you want and need.
+0
8/13/2005 4:30:56 PM
My Dear Friend Kathy ! Thank you for your invitation. A small contrediction in your valuable statement (ofcourse, if you don't get anoid with me, and with your kind permission)- One of my friends is working for a Private Company in Dubai, U.A.E. and his boss used to trouble him with overloaded work with more working hours. Believe me or not, he works, for 12 hours a day, but paid only for 8 hours calculation - No weekly holidays for him - Since, it is a Private Company, the boss pays him a very meger amount as his salary - he can't report to the Labour Office Authorities also, because, the Labour Law over here in Dubai, favours more to the employer than to employee. He is on employer's favour and mercy for everything right from opening an account in Bank to obtaining a Driving Licence of U.A.E. The Labour Law is framed accordingly over here in Dubai, U.A.E. In a nutshell, his boss bothers and harase him in every ways and means. But, still, his boss is making more money and becoming richer and richer and this poor man is suffering a lot. No one can help him because, even, he can't transfer his Visa to the another employer by changing his job, because, if he needs to change his job, he has to spend around 5000 Dirhams, just to change his sponser.(For your easy calculation : 3.65 Dirhams = 1 U.S. Dollar). So....The Law of Sowing and Reaping......differs from time to time, place to place, person to person (in most of the times). (Hope that you will excuse me). Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!