Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Reply To Peaches' Blog At CMU7
1/18/2008 7:45:00 PM
I'm not quite sure of the relevance here Peaches.

The content of a Private Personal E-mail is first of all unlawful with out written consent from the originator.

This seems to be a common practice at CMU7.

If you all want to get into an e-mail show and tell we have some that would blow you away.

Another Question, Who is the profit of God you or Beef?

As history shows there have been many self profits.

Charlie Manson, who is in jail for accessory to murder because of his influence on his The Family.

Jim Jones
who had such an influence with the peoples temple that his following willfully committed suicide in Jones town.

David Koresh
was a leader of a branch of the Davidian Religous Sect. and they didn't blow his house down they burnt it down killing 53 adults and 21 children.

The one common thread here is they all preached Love!

So who is the profit here?

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 8:04:40 PM

Hi Brad,

I hope you'll forgive me but my reply is to both of your posts.

Thanks for trying to show Peaches what spam is. I'm not sure she'll understand the difference but at least you tried.

Peaches was never mentioned as a Silent Partner in any way of form to us. I understand that you as an original founder never heard of that either.

So, this is a new fabrication and Peaches is being sucked into the lies and is being used. She seems not to be able to listen to anyone other then Beef and that's a crying shame.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/18/2008 8:20:36 PM
Peter that is her choice where she wants to sit, but I am also very surprised to find out that peaches is a partner.

I'm sure the deal was made behind our backs sometime ago before Jim and yourself had ties with Beef.

I always knew there were dealings going on behind our backs I just didn't realize how underhanded they were.

The people of the church of CMU7 have had over two months to make a decision to follow Beef with his bashing and lies. Or stand on their own and make a decision on their own.

How many times does it take to figure out the truth?

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 8:25:45 PM

Hi Peaches,

Did you have to mention our name in your blog?? I don't think so. Please don't persist in claiming past ownership since that's only a figment of your imagination. But you wrote in one sentence :  I am a owner and I work for God. Are you comparing Beef to God?? Granted he gave you ownership NOW (Beef) after the fact  but GOD?

And then you compare him to a Prophet. An anointed one? Seriously Peaches, I don't think so.

I welcome prayers at any time from any one. Thank you for that.

I haven't changed one word of your blog Peaches. It is quoted here word for word and I merely replied to your allegations within the blog. Something I couldn't do at CMU since we were banned from the community without violating the TOS of the community.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 8:27:51 PM

Hi Larry,

Thanks for visiting. Your understanding is appreciated.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!