Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please do not delete your forums !!!
1/17/2008 10:06:32 AM

Hello Jason,

Well we cannot have the best of all worlds, some of us do need to delete some forums on occasions, sometimes due to a fighting or other accidents that inadvertently does happen in a forum. Old and obsolete forums also must go, and one cannot hold Bogdan as our worst friend for that. J  It all is a question of simply knowing that if you delete a forum for some reason, simply have this in mind for balancing the “will I or will I not?” factor. And yes, there are so many methods and interesting techniques to bolster your rankings that are around, it would take many hours to only glimpse at some of them. I thank you for mentioning some. We all need to be on the knowing and learning of these things, as it all goes so quick.

Friendly yours.

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please do not delete your forums !!!
1/17/2008 10:19:54 AM

Hello Ana Maria,

Great to see you come by. If the “enlightenment” is concerning the software I mentioned, take your time to reading some of the hugely valuable information they give. It does take time to digest it all and get the software to become your daily friend. Not that I am the expert with it, in all of what it has as potential but, if you wish for some help I will certainly try my best. Simply PM me, no problems.

My kind regards to you.

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!