Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mahlon Grube

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Wisdom on the Sexes
1/17/2008 12:29:59 AM

Have A Great Day

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

The Style: Men wake up as good looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one dollar item he wants. A woman will pay one dollar for a two dollar item that she doesn't want.

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

Marriage: A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

Men marry because they are tired. Women marry because they are curious. Both are disappointed.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A woman will always cherish the memory of the man who wanted to marry her, a man, of the woman who didn't.

There are two times a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage.

Husbands: Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her way, and the other is to let her have it.

Married men live longer than single men. But married men are a lot more willing to die.

Any married man should forget his mistakes - no use in two people remembering the same thing.

The Battle: A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
God Bless You, Mahlon Grube I help people in MLM Succeed. http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Melsdreamteam http://www.BestJerkyEver.com
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wisdom on the Sexes
1/17/2008 1:28:55 AM

Hello Mahlon

I think this is a very clear understanding about men and women.  It is so true, though some maynot agree.

Thanks for sharing.  It made me smile, and lately that's been hard to do.

Thanks

Bj

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 2:23:18 AM
Ok Mahlon,
You have done it now!! You be out front the Gold Nugget at 5pm. I am going to have to kick your butt & teach you a lesson!!!

Oh, never mind I would rather go to Main Street Station for sea food night.

There, I had to be the woman here! LOL!

Thanks for the BIG LAUGH!!!!!

Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

+0
1/17/2008 3:38:24 AM
Hello Mahlon,

You couldn't be more right, you hit the nail on the head.
Thanks for the laugh, after a hard days work it was needed. Nevertheless WOMEN rules, Men just don't know it (lol).

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!