Menu

Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: There are only two options regarding commitment...
1/17/2008 6:55:24 PM
I agree, those that waver end up being uncommitted.

Its kinda like they say on the fence, there is no on the fence.

Thank you Love this quote.
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 5:40:31 AM
Hi Bogdan, Glad to see your quotes back to remind us to choose .....there are no lukewarm marketers. We are either excited about what we are doing or we are not doing!!! It reminds me of the word "try". People say they will try to come Monday or I will try to do this business or I will try to be kind. The fact is that you either come Monday or you don't, you do your job or you don't, you are either kind or you are not. Trying is a word of committment. Monday will be a day of committment for my uvme.biz. We have been registering people for months and now it is time to step up and become committed to the business or step aside and let the serious minded take on the gaming, social network. and network marketing business called You versus me (AKA uVme). We know who the serious people are as they are contacting me even now, Friday, with their committment to Monday Jan. 21......set up day for their business venture.
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 5:41:56 AM
Sorry, I did not proof read. Trying is not a word of committment is what I meant.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!