Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - THIRD EDITION
1/14/2008 12:32:45 PM

Thank You Dear Luella

Hello Dear Friend Becky

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 1:00:19 PM
Rebecca
CONGREATULATIONS
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 1:48:33 PM
Hello Luella and Carla,

Thank you for your choice for a woman of courage.

Becky, I feel grateful to you.  Reading your story I realized that there are other people who suffered most that I thought about myself.  There were some times in my life that I thought I should take some medicins to feel better and to face my problems and now I believe I did perfect that I didn't.  It's so hard to know that some medicins harm our health instead of cure. You were lucky in your misfortune that that person took care about you. I hope you'll never have any other problem in your life and I wish you so.

Best wishes,

Dimitra

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 3:42:03 PM

Hi LuellaMay and Carla :)  This is a great forum.

CONGRATULATIONS BECKY!!!

Becky I kind of know how you feel.  I have had depression since I was a little girl.  I was born in 1953.  I took antiphsychotic drugs and tranquilizers for years and I could not "reason" with my mind.  I had alot of temper tantrumns because I couldn't reason.  I didn't know this until I wasn't taking them for a while.  It was probably a few years later that I was beginning to learn alot more.  I took tranquilizers/antiphsychotics from age 16 to 42.  After I changed over to antidepressants I began to learn how to reason and think things out instead getting mad.  My Mom was in a mental hospital when I was little and it made everyone in our family go nuts.  Anyway things are better now except my sister won't take anything for her extreme mood swings.  It's extremely hard to be around her and she can become very cruel.

Take care and have a great day!

Barb :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!