Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: congratulations and happy new year
1/13/2008 7:38:08 AM
Hi Pauline,

Well done my friend. You outdid yourself and came out a winner with the BFA Of The Year as you do with the monthly BFA. WTG.

Sam, what can I say? That you are deserving of this award?? That's obvious. That your forum is attractively presented?? That too is obvious. That you pick and choose interesting people to write the Articles of Virtue?? I'm tired of repeating myself but yes it's obvious that you do.

Have I left out anything? Indeed I have. You are the most gracious of hosts and always have a kind and thoughtful word for all.  Enough said. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Congratulations to all the candidates. Your forums are an example to all and it's a shame that there can be only one winner.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/13/2008 7:43:25 AM

Hi Sam,

An awful good job done, please receive my congratulations and keep up the perfect work.

I have enjoyed so many posts on your site, I'm grateful to you and many of the fine community members.

Indeed let us make 2008 ROCK,

Best wishes and all the luck you deserve,

Bernd

+0
1/13/2008 7:51:05 AM

Hi Pauline

Thanks for this opportunity to congratulate all the nominees and honou Sam our winner.

Keep up the good work folks we really appreciate it.

Best Wishes

Fionnuala

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2008 7:53:38 AM

Congratulations, Sam, on Best Forum.   Use some of that money to buy some real gold ....just a hint.   I just read where gold is expected to go through the roof as if it is not high enough now.

May you have another great year in 2008!

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2008 7:58:21 AM

Congratulations to all the Nominees on making the top 5 in the Best Forum Award catagorie!  It certainly was a close race.  I hope you make the top next time.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!