Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your Inspiration For Today!
8/12/2005 11:18:40 AM
Good Morning Marilyn! Boy, I needed this one today! Great article! Thank you! Have an awesome weekend! Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 12:54:12 PM
Hi Marilyn, I surely enjoyed today's story; it is so nice to have positive stories to read through the different forums. Have a super day and Thank you! Louis Pominville http://www.louisp.buywholesaletravel.com or some free airfare tickets, go to: http://www.travelguestlist.com?LP16431
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 5:23:47 PM
Hi Marilyn, Something like this is happening to me now with this internet business! Many people around are looking at me as if I were ill. They think about internet as about gambling, perhaps because all they know about computers and internet is games and mails and typing! But I'll show them! Have a beautiful weekend, Anamaria
+0
8/12/2005 7:50:27 PM
THANKS MARILYN! GREAT ARTICLE KIND OF REMINDS ME OF MY DREAMS TO WRITE STORIES! MY SISTERS TELL ME TO GO FOR IT ( I READ THEM MY STUFF AND THEY LIKE IT BUT I AM CHICKEN!) WORRIED ABOUT HOW TO PUBLISH ETC. ONE OF THE REASONS I GOT THIS COMPUTER WAS TO WRITE! WELL THANKS AGAIN! AS ALWAYS, GOD BLESS! SINCERLY, SUSAN
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2005 12:44:27 AM
Marilyn, this is great. we all have greatness in us. we just have to take the time to find and reconize it.
+0