Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: May I Break My Silence...With This?
1/23/2008 12:29:06 AM
Strange weather fershur, James.  Right now my outside thermometer reads 8.8 degress F!

Good thing these trucks have nice heaters ... so I'll be "warm and toasty."

I'll follow you into TrafficEra ... but it'll have to be later 'cause right now I've gotta hit the hay.

Hasta la vista, amigo!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 8:46:34 AM

Guadalupe, by now you've gotten some rest and are probably on the road again. However, the next time you check your mail, here's my response! The owners of Traffic Era sent me this email, and I thought I'd share it here:

---------------------------

Dear James,

We would like to thank all members for their patience and understanding between approximately 1:00pm and 4:00pm PST on January 22nd.  During this time we experienced several periods of downtime and intermittent connectivity to trafficera which was caused by an incredible amount of member activity on the server (which of course we are very happy about).

We are pleased to announce that several steps have been taken to optimize the server so that it can handle this incredibly high activity level of our membership base.  We will continue to monitor the network and make further adjustments should they be needed in the future as trafficera continues to grow at an alarming pace.

So, what about upgrading?  Unfortunately, we were unable to correct the server issues prior to the original 3:00pm activation time, and so the ability to upgrade was postponed until January 23rd at 3:00pm PST.  (This is to your advantage!!!!)

Due to the fact that members receive a larger upgrade bonus the earlier they upgrade, we could not simply allow upgrading at the time the server was restored (as I am sure you can understand).  Therefore the need to post a new time so that all members have an equal chance at upgrading quickly when it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Trafficera Admin
Logiscape Technologies Inc

Logiscape Technologies Inc. currently owns and operates trafficera, ts25, trafficpods, hitpulse, and backbone banners.

---------------------------

Folks, if you haven't gotten into this program yet, here's your opportunity to do so:

http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=desertsun

If there is anyway possible for you to get in before 3:00 Eastern you will be able to upgrade at that time, and get in on the major incentive program they are offering.

+0
1/23/2008 8:56:38 PM
Petro Stopping Center
I-39 X-99
Rochelle, IL

Hi, James

I'm IN!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 10:14:31 AM

Hi Guadalupe, thanks for stopping by and letting me know. I sent you a welcome message last night!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!