Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: May I Break My Silence...With This?
1/11/2008 10:26:15 PM
Hi Larry, Your post was one of the quickest ones I have responded to. I saw you post it. Thanks for stopping by and best wishes for the new year!
+0
1/11/2008 11:31:05 PM
Flying J Travel Center
I-35 X-13
Laredo TX

Hi, James

Just got in today from my first round trip of the New Year:

Laredo TX pick-up - Clover VA delivery;
Roxboro NC pick-up - Laredo TX delivery.

Would you believe it's cooler "down here" than it was "up there?"

Take care, my friend ... and tell your captain to watch those W-I-D-E turns - truck driver style!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 8:30:55 AM
Guadalupe, yes, in fact I used to fly into Del Rio, and Laredo, and this time of year it can be cold and ground foggy many days!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 1:55:12 PM

Question: What do you think of this new program where as soon as you sign on you see someone's ad, and then it goes into your inbox? I now have 73 unread emails in my inbox because every time I open up Adlandpro one goes into it? Pros/Cons??

+0
1/15/2008 7:15:29 PM

TA Travel Center
I-10 X-266
Slidell LA

Hi, James

If you're talking about AdlandPro's targeted ads, I think they're a pain.  I used to get them also.  However, for some unknown reason, I don't get them any more when I log in.  Maybe the program is disabled on my account.

Once I wrote admin on a totally different topic ... and they thought that I was talking about these targeted ads.  They told me that I could disable the ads from within my account, but I forgot HOW they said that I could do it.

Hope that helps.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!