Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
May I Break My Silence...With This?
1/11/2008 11:11:23 AM

Hi Friend, now that the new year celebrations are over, it's time to get back to what we like to do best, and that is to make money on the internet, right?

The end of 2007 brought me many challenges with a new job, and breaking into the FAR 121 market has had it's drawbacks, and advantages of course for me. I am currently in training as a First Officer on a Boeing 727, and hopefully will be done with that in the next week or so. We had a little misshap the other day, in that the captain of the ship failed to see a light post as he was turning, and hit the tail of the ship. It did enough damage that we have been here ever since while they repair it. St Kitts is a beautiful Island. If you have never been here, I strongly recommend it. The water is crystal clear, the air is clean, and you can see the stars at night. It's kindof like Hawaii, in that there is a nearby hill and there is a cloud hovering over it most of the time.

I am going to start a series here to introduce what is going to be one of the fastest growing Wireless Internet programs on the internet. It seems there is some misunderstandings concerning this program, so I wish to clear them up.

Before I get started, though, I wish everyone a very happy and successful new year!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: May I Break My Silence...With This?
1/11/2008 1:23:34 PM

James,

What a pleasure it is when you appear here.

You turn up in the prettiest of places my friend.

Good luck with all you do in 2008.

Roger

+0
1/11/2008 2:35:15 PM
Hola, Amigo!

FELIZ ANO NUEVO ... Happy New Year ... and welcome back to the ole grind.  It's nice to hear from you again.

Wishing you the very best in your new job.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 3:09:52 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!