Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New at This//// Help
1/10/2008 4:56:07 PM
I am new at this. Just want to learn all I can about Placing Ads. Thanks.  Barbara Lyons
Barbara Lyons
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New at This//// Help
1/10/2008 5:02:57 PM
Hi Barbara,

To place ads, you click on the "Ads" tab on your Adland HomePage; then click "New Offer" tab.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to tet me know if I can be any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

JoAnne Green
Principal/Risk Management Advisor
Sunburst International Risk Management
www.InternationalRiskManagement.com
Sunburst Worldwide Insurance Services
www.WorldwideMedicalplans.com

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
1/10/2008 6:04:17 PM

Hello Barbara, welcome to Adlandpro.  You will learn, just be patient and follow through with your Home account. 

There are lots of people here willing to help you with any problems you run into.

I am sending you a request to be friends.

Again, Welcome.

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 4:14:04 PM

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to be so tardy with a response, however I just finished my Busy season during Tax Time, and I am trying to catch up.

First of all, Welcome to Adland, the best little Community of the Net.  I hope you'll my offer to join my Circle of Friends.

The simplest way to learn your way around is from the Tutorials.  Go to http://community.adlandpro.com and look for this Cute Little Fella

Underneath you will see CONTACT , TUTORIAL, and ASK FOR HELP.  Click on the Tutorial and it will take you trough Step-By-Step lessons on everything you ever wanted to know about Adland. 

Once again, I'm so glad that you've joined us and if there is anyway that I can be of assistance as you discover all of the Wonderful features here at Adland, please drop me a note.

Have A Beautiful Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!