2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TELEVISION THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-10-2008
1/10/2008 10:05:44 AM
Bonjour Stephen & Adelina!

Great choice.

I'm like Peter and I don't watch much TV these days!

I much prefer coming and socializing with people like you, Adelina.

You support everyone and contribute a lot to Adland and very much deserve this honour.

Congratulations dear lady.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
1/10/2008 10:11:47 AM

Thank you , Dimitra ! You are special !

My best wishes to you !

New Reply
+0
1/10/2008 10:17:09 AM

Oh , Angel cuddles ! I admire you so much ! Thank you so much for your beautiful words !

My best wishes to you !

New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 10:41:54 AM
Morning Stephen, i see you doing great with these profiles, a big applause for you my friend. Dear Adelina, congratulations on your recognition, remember thes profiles will soon be not for just a day as they are for years to come,,,hopefully? Im very happy to see you get so encouraged liked this, the neat thing about Adlandpro and its members is most recently have shown so much love for its community this is what i enjoy for the most part. Enjoy your Day in the Sun! Adelina. God_bless you guys.  At your service Thomas.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 10:53:58 AM
Hey Stephen, Wow!  I love this!  Adelina is such a thoughtful friend.  A person of few words, but with a great big big big warm heart!  I guess you have to be like Adelina to be a kindergarden teacher.  LOL!!!  And if it snows like that often, then where does one get enough heat to keep a warm heart?  Probably why she hangs out at Adland.  :)  Salute to Adelina!  She is perfect for a Thoughtful Thursday!  Oh, you said Television Thursday... Ooops!  Hey, speaking of TV, I don't watch it much.  Occassionally, I watch Tool Time and Family House reruns with my daughter and some CSIs with my wife... OH and Cowboy Football!!! Go Cowboys!!! Once in a blue moon I'll hear of a great discovery show on, but I'm just too busy here and working on "things" to sit down in that recliner.  Hahaha... Thanks for the kudos for Adelina, she is one to definitely have as a friend. ~ Joe

111 CONGRATULATIONS 111

Adelina,

My heart is screaming, "I am glad you are my friend!".  I very much enjoy the warmth that you share with all of us.  Even when you share such a picture with all that wind blown icey snow, there is such a great warmth present.  I'm glad Stephen has shared you with the rest of this community.  I know that you will surely get lots of new friend's invitations.

Thank you so much Adelina.

Keep smiling!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!