Menu

Promote
Re: TELEVISION THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-10-2008
1/10/2008 9:08:51 AM

Thank you , Larry !

Are you my friend ? I feel so and I don't need to check my list !

My best wishes to you !

New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 9:15:32 AM

Hi Stephen!

I only have one word for you, my friend!!  AWESOME!!!  Thank you for continuing to bring us this great forum!!

Adelina,

Although we are friends, I do hope to get to know you better.  Our paths have not crossed frequently.

Enjoy your time as the Profile of the Day!!  Stephen makes it so much fun!!!

Blessings and Congratulations on being the Profile of the Day!!

Judy

New Reply
+0
1/10/2008 9:36:15 AM

Hello Judy ,

I know about you that you are a delightful lady and I'm proud of such a friend !

Thank you and my best wishes to you !

New Reply
+0
1/10/2008 9:56:02 AM
Thanks all, glad you are enjoying this Adelina. Glad I can continue this "fun" forum. I am called an "anal" accountant sometimes haha, so I thought this was hilarious.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 10:01:40 AM
Hi Stephen,

CONGRATULATIONS to Thursday's POTD, Adelina!   Enjoy your day. Be happy!

Best regards,

Dimitra

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!