Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Purple Hat Wisdom
1/10/2008 10:49:06 AM

Hi Sarah,

I am so happy that you stopped by and particularly happy that you shared your feelings about cuddling your twins as babies.  I can relate to the momentary flashbacks when reading something like this.  However, you just have to leave them as just that, momentary flashbacks - nothing more - let them go and do not dwell on them!

Regrets are a negative force that I do everything in my power to avoid, brush off and move on!!  We all have them, but the key to a peaceful and joyful existense is letting them go and moving on.  We HAVE TODAY!!

Look forward - not back.  Take THIS moment and cherish it.  HUG your twins 15 times today.  And tomorrow when your read this again, the flashback will be to today and not yesterday.  Create your own memory!! 

I am so happy to see you here.  It is so nice to be taking a break and spending a bit of time in Adland. 

Blessings, Sarah!!

Judy

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 12:11:29 PM

Hello Judy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this!

At this time in my life as my kids are getting less dependent on me, and I get that, ohh so not needed feeling, It's thoughts like this,  that come from the deepest recesses of a persons soul that truly do inspire me to remember that life itself is a blessing.
And although my job as, "Mommy" is finding its ends,  a new phase is only just beginning and I will do my best to embrace it fully!

Thanks again my friend!

And as Albert Einstein said;
"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Love to you,
Heidi Stern

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 2:32:20 PM

Hello Judy,

Thank you.

This forum is a special event in the day.

For once I don't want to write, but, to go back and read the whole forum again.

For me the moment has been worth the visit.

Roger

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 4:50:27 PM

Hi Heidi,

I am so glad you took the time out of your day to visit!  Thank you.  I am so glad that it touched you.  If it brings just a little joy, inspiration or reflection to one person, it makes doing it worth while.

Blessings and have a wonderful day!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 4:52:24 PM

Hi Roger,

I know your time here has been limited, so I feel so honored that you stopped and read and posted.  It really meant a lot to me to see you here.  I hope all is well and we need to catch up soon and compare notes!!

Thanks for coming and I hope the re-read was worthwhile as well.

Blessings,

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!