Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Come congratulate Joe Downing on winning the Person of the Year award!!!
1/8/2008 1:02:09 PM

Hello Mr.Downing!

I feel honored and so special for being your friend.

Beside others, trust me that I have real reason to call you MY OWN PERSON OF THE YEAR!

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THIS AWARD, on ability to attract and share so great and true love. I CAN SENSE IT!

My friends are a little shy (and I am not much better, even though I already have my own concerts and public exposure is something whit which I am familiar. Better to say, we are not shy, rather we are exciting. WE CALL YOU OUR JOE :) ... All of them send you hugs, regards and congrats ...

Do you like it? To call you OUR JOE ?

(I was laughing so hard when Tijana told me about "the cat gone from the bag :) )

Thanks for all from you. Love, honor and bless you,

Your Friend Luka, just ONLY one day more the kid :)

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 1:07:07 PM

Hello John and Pauline,

What a wonderful choice.......And what a great job you both are doing..... Keep up the great work....Thank you both so much......

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 1:10:07 PM

My dear Judy,

What can you say?  You say it with your beautiful smile.  It tells everyone that you are a positive, healthy, warm, friendly, on-the-go, loving life... friend!  Talk about rocking somone's world! LOL!! 

I will always be grateful for those first few weeks here at Adland sharing a lot of silly and fun times with you, Terry and Kathleen in Kathleen's infamous "Would you HIRE you... would you work for you?" forum.  What a blast from the past.  Of course, we have had a lot more of these wonderful times.  I'm all ready ROTLF just thinking about that forum.  I think I'll go read it during luch!!!

It has been a wonderful walk with you Judy.  We have a big new year ahead of us on our journey to success and I believe we will reach some new wonderful places very soon.  Thank you so much for the partnership in The Energized Marketeer's programs (GreenWiz, Xooma, Cook'n and MPM).   Slowly, but surely we are proving that "All for one and one for all!" makes a difference!

I pray that you and your family enjoy the wonders of great happiness, peace, health and prosperity this point forward.  And may your "dream" be always big enough to inspire you to further greatness and to keep you smiling forever.  May you have many friends to walk along the path of this dream.

God bless you!

Joe
---------------------------------
I dream of HUGS around the world!

PS:  Did I say thank you?  I hope so! :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 1:36:10 PM

Hello Paula,

Thank you for the ecard wish for a wonderful day!  Believe me, other than my tired fingers, I am having a most wonderful day.  It is even more wonderful because I have met a new friend.  I checked out Benjamin's music!  He provides a delight not only to the ears, but for the heart!  Wow!  Thanks for sharing his work with us. 

If I may say a prayer for you and Lee, may it be a blessed year full of happiness, good health and prosperity.  And may your continuance as a mentor be highly beneficial to many others.

God bless you!

Joe
------------------------------------
HUGS make any day wonderful!

PS:  BTW, I liked the photo of Lee and his bananas.  Wow!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 1:48:08 PM

Hello BJ!!!!

The other day I was having one of those moment
s where you look at the hammer and the monitor and then back at the hammer and then at the door... it was a good thing my daughter was standing there giving me that "look".  She saved the monitor!   Afterwards I had to laugh because it made me think about the good times the Gang had playing the Alphabet Game!  I'll never forget the "38 Special" game.

I pray that this year will be of great happiness, health and wealth.  And that you have many hours of sharing laughter with your friends.

God bless you!

Joe
-------------------------
Can you HUG and ROTFL?

PS:  Hey, who put the hammer in the computer room anyway?  Hmmm... maybe someone was trying to leave a hint or conspiring for a new monitor. 

PSS:  I wonder where the Gang has been lately.  Sure hope they come say hi.

+0