Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come congratulate Joe Downing on winning the Person of the Year award!!!
1/8/2008 12:08:53 PM

Oh dear Sarah,

I must go find this other forum!!!  Hmmm.... was it this one or the one brother Thomas started?  :) I certainly do not want to miss the angels, roses, hugs and especially the cuddles.  Yes, my heart is very warm and my cup runneth over with the love and friendships.  Let's see, what do I do?  Get a larger cup maybe!!! LOL!!! 

It is not often one actually knows the blessing of so many wonderful heartfelt friends like you Sarah.  I am touched as though a special angel has hugged me today.  It is a warmth like I have never felt before.  Thank you.

With my prayer for you,  I ask that you and your family be blessed with much happiness, health and prosperity.  And that may the angel cuddles be abundant!

God bless you!

Joe
-------------------------------------------
A cuddle is when an angel HUGS you!

PS:  Since your photo of the roses didn't show up, I wanted to present you with some.  :)

Sarah enjoys sharing the gift of life.

(Click the image)
Don't you?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
1/8/2008 12:09:19 PM
Such an honour Joe.  Your family must be proud as well, and such an inspiration they are for you too.
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 12:20:23 PM

WHAT A STAR!

ROGER

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 12:27:03 PM
Hello again,

Just popped in before having a bite to eat.  Have you got thinly sliced cucumber sandwiches too?

Yes Joe, it was "this one"

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/919601/24/ShowThread.aspx

Thank you for the prayers and for being you.

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 12:42:22 PM

Congratulations, Joe!

I'm not surprised, you've been very active since you joined...and you're one of the nicest people here, all the time!  Have a fantastic 2008 and enjoy being the Person of the Year!!

+0