Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ALP'S *PARADE OF STARS* - PEOPLE OF THE YEAR FOR 2007
1/10/2008 2:34:39 PM

PEOPLE OF THE YEAR FOR 2007!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !

Awesome !  I am glad to be in the Parade of Stars !  Great Group of Adlandpro Friends !

Linda

in Sunny Albuquerque, New Mexico

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 9:39:42 PM

WOOHOO!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU AWESOME

PARADE OF STARS WINNERS

PEOPLE OF THE YEAR 2007!

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 11:57:29 PM

Hello Marilyn & Team

To all!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 11:26:41 PM

Hi Marilyn,  thank you for telling me about this wonderful honor.  I have been so busy elsewhere, I haven't had much time in too many other forums.  But, for the Parade of Stars... I just had to make the time!  This is a great forum and the people that put this together work very hard.  Those that are featured have also worked hard at being "stars" in our community.  We love you all!

I am very honored to be included in this list.  I have gotten to know these wonderful members and it didn't take long to have them all as friends.  That is what they do best, being friends!  There are many stars not named here, but I want to assure you that you are all stars.  Why?  Because every time you post something encouraging, funny, prayerfully, instructional and simply saying thank you or acknowledging another... you have changed their life!  That makes you a star!!!!!

Thank you Marilyn and the Star Staff.  We would not have this wonderful forum and awareness of these wonderful friends if it were not for you.

God Bless you all!

Joe
-------------------------------
One HUG per star twinkle!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 7:10:38 AM
Hi Marilyn!

First of all, I would like to personally thank you and your team for making this wonderful forum possible. :)  What a blend of personalities we have seen this past year!!

WOW...to be among the 'Top 12' for 2007 is something that I never would of even imagined.   This recognition is a complete honor for me and I will do my best to uphold it going into 2008.

^5...Phil, Joe, Linda, Amanda, Sami, Judy, Robert, Peter, Mary Evelyn, Anamaria & Mary!!

I want to also personally thank everyone who has stopped by and those who will stop by.  Your kind words are deeply appreciated and remembered. lol

God Bless AdlandPro...every member is a star in their own unique way. :)

Peace & Love For 2008...your OREO friend Steven.

Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God.
~Sai Baba~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!