Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: F5M NEWS! F5M Overloads 2 Servers In 2 Countries In 1 Day ...
1/8/2008 9:51:41 AM
G'day mates! Thought I would post some news here because so many email addresses are bouncing back undeliverable, especially ALL Yahoo addresses, seems Yahoo email addresses are not allowed to receive email, lol. This is the stock symbo TWER, I told you about Dec 31, 2007 and bought under $3 per share for GLAD Club Co-op. MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Towerstream , a leading fixed wireless Internet provider currently operating in eight major metropolitan areas, today announced that for the first time in its history, the Company has signed more than 100 contracts in a month. "When we first launched Towerstream in 2001, it took us 13 months to hit the 100 contract mark -- and now we've reached this milestone in just the month of December," said Jeff Thompson, President and CEO of Towerstream. "I think this kind of growth comes down to listening to your customers and providing the right product at the right prices Last week's Google Analytics, from 135 Countries! 23,232 Visits, 35,008 Page Views, 62.46% New Visitors! GREAT JOB promoting Your F5M Personal Websites! Go near the bottom of Your F5M website and click Download Of The Month Product #01 This is designed so that when your Prospects click on that, then click Join Now at bottom of that page, they are taken back to Your F5M Join Now page! P.S. If you would like to set up a separate marketing page similar to that one, but where you actually sell products on auto-pilot and keep 100% profits from your sales, go to Your F5M Tools page, click on hosting ad, and find how you can host it gratis for 3 months and earn $5 per month for each hosting referral! P.P.S. Stole this idea from an F5M Member Associate! What about benefactoring? If you are not able to refer 1 new person a month, why not benefactor 1 new member each month? Make some friends, make some money! P.P.S. Andy has used this month's DOTM already! This site has a lot of stuff, so best to let it load first, then replay the video. Very KEWL! http://powerfitboxing.com.au F5M NEWS! 8 January 2008
+0