Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
F5M NEWS! F5M Overloads 2 Servers In 2 Countries In 1 Day ...
1/4/2008 2:52:55 PM
Greetings F5M Member Associates! WOW! What a day, eh? On our first online conference yesterday, we crashed the Hot Conference severs in Canada! Then later, after our announcement got out ... we crashed the new F5M servers in Australia! Our developer says F5M averages 3500 hits a day! He is increasing our bandwidth as necessary, so we can continue to Welcome everybody! I will post this in the F5M NEWS section also, because many emails are bouncing, especially yahoo! My point today is to share with those who were not able to make the online conferences, or were bounced out of the room when it crashed! ... details of a portion of F5M's Moving Forward programs for 2008, especially Download Of The Month! But first, how bout that GLAD Club, eh? I would be happy, no GLAD, lol, to net 10% per year! But 10% in one day! Maybe that's why we call it GLAD! OK, in other NEWS - F5M 2008 - Guaranteed Success! ------------------------------------------------------------ Headline, 3 January 2008, World Wide Web. F5M has made it IMPOSSIBLE to fail with online business! No longer may one enter into an online business and never cycle, earn a profit, or experience online business SUCCESS! A unique and wildly popular online business that has spread to over 148 countries in one year, has given it's Member Associates access to a tested system to remove any possibility of failure! F5M can now GUARANTEE online business success to all! Some F5M Member Associates are already earning a six figure online income with this simple system - on auto-pilot! Perhaps the name believes it's absolute power, but Rick Mathews, Founder of The WealthSystem(TM), refers to this as ... F5M Download Of The Month! Here's how it works ... F5M is a unique and profitable feeder program for a 15 year old progressive system for developing multiple streams of online income, referred to as The WealthSystem(TM), that encompasses F5M, The $20 Miracle!, WealthTEAM International Association, GLAD Club, and much more, and allows Member Associates to progress in stages from a one time expense of only $25 total! GLAD Club has a history of members earning as much as $1,500 a day. WTIA has a track record of members earning as much as $2,000 a day. Both $20M and F5M are simple but unique 3x2 cyclers, both paying $100 per cycle per day. However, even though both F5M and $20M are forced matrices, a few members have found it difficult to fill their simple 3x2. Perhaps they or their upline, are not capable and able marketers? F5M can GUARANTEE that every member may cycle now! It works like this ... Say a member is only one short of cycling, as some are now. That member now has the option to purchase an F5M entry under his own uncycled position, on any given month, receive a valuable software program currently selling for more than the 25 dollar cost of F5M entry, receive full Master Resale Rights with his download, and be able to offer the software program to others and keep all the profits! For example, this month's DOTM sells for $67, without resale rights. The F5M Member Associate gets it, with resale rights, for only $25! So let's do the math, shall we? Cost of new F5M entry and software product = $25. Cost of Members original F5M entry = $25. Member's total out of pocket expense = $50. Immediate CASH payment to Member = $100! How many times would you like to trade $50 for $100? BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Member also receives PAID re-entry in F5M = $25. Total net profit now = $75. Member also receives PAID entry in The $20 Miracle! = $20. Total net profit now = $95. Member also receives $20 PAID entry in 3x3 pool for $300 GLAD Club entry. Total net profit now = $115, plus moving forward in The WealthSystem(TM) and eventual PAID entry into GLAD Club = an additional $300 value! BUT WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MORE!! Member may also, and his option, obtain a CCI Premium MasterCard! Value = $99.95! Total net profit now = $214.95, over 400%, plus, plus, plus! BUT WAIT! THERE'S STILL MORE!!! Member now owns Master Resale Rights to the DOTM software! This month's product retails right now for minimum $67.00 per sale! Member may, at his option, resell the product for over twice what he paid! Or, Member may set up a website and sell it on auto-pilot! Everything he needs is included in the package except hosting of course - which he may obtain for 3 months free from his F5M Tools area! Member may now accept orders for his new product 24/7, worldwide! As mentioned, F5M Member Associates are earning six figure incomes, right now, doing exactly and simply that, and nothing more! Fortune ... Anyone? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OK, see, I can read your mind! lol Some of you who are Negative Nellies, whose glass is always half empty, are thinking, wait a minute, what if I purchase F5M's DOTM for 12 months? Where does that leave me? Eh? Well, first of all, that presupposes that you think you will not find anybody, at all, on the entire World Wide Web, in the course of an entire year, who is willing to join You in business online! May I just say ... WOW! But let's look at the numbers ANYWAY! Shall we? First of all, F5M's DOTM is an option, on any given month. In other words, NOT a commitment. NOT an "auto-ship". We do NOT have your credit card number, and do NOT want it! So you will be able to LOOK at the product each month! On the front page of Your F5M website! And decide whether you want it, or not! Now, let's say that in the course of a year, you only need 4 to cycle. You would have the option to purchase DOTM 4 times, and cycle. So, your cost would be $100 and your net would be $100 CASH, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus ... and you would have some very useful and valuable software for your personal use, even if you never attempted to resell any of it. The FACT is, you will have over $1,000.00 worth of software! But back to Negative Nellie! ... 12 months x $25 = $300. Payout = $100 CASH. Net profit = -200. $25 F5M re-entry, net profit now -175. $20M entry, net profit now -155. $20 3x3 GLAD pool, net profit now -135. $99.95 CCI MasterCard, net profit now -36.95 (I think!) (See, I earned a fortune doing this and I can't even add!) Or is it subtract? BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! If there is a subsequent cycle of $20M = $100 CASH! If there is a subsequent entry into GLAD Club = $300! If there is a subsequent cycle of GLAD = $500 CASH! BUT WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MORE! I forgot to include profits from WTIA! Not to mention your $99.00 PAID entry! Man! Hey, please do me a favor, will you? My fingers are tired! Please go to the WTIA website, link is on the front page of your F5M website, and look at the WTIA Compensation Page for yourself? Or come to our online conferences and if we don't crash the servers again, I'll sort it out for you Live and In Person! In closing for now ... IF you follow me ... IF you just simply do what I did ... (Read Your F5M website "My Story") ... Y O U W I L L S U C C E E D ... now ... G U A R A N T E E D ! ! ! Check us out TODAY! http://www.fortune5minutes.com/?id=4005 Rick Mathews Moving Forward with F5M Got 5 minutes? ... Earn a fortune!
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
Re: F5M NEWS! F5M Overloads 2 Servers In 2 Countries In 1 Day ...
1/4/2008 3:10:02 PM
In addition to all that, go to the bottom of Carl's F5M website and click on this link!!! ... Download Of The Month Product #01
+0
Trevor Earle

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/4/2008 4:03:09 PM

Wow Ring a Ding Ding!!!

People all you read above is FACT -this group don't do no HYPE-others do that far better!!!! This program is based on leverage of your one time ever 25 bucks & mathematical certainty. So you want to make that $25 grow -then get signed up pronto & join us in the conference room for FREE on/offline Marketing Training 3&9pm EST Tuesdays & Thursdays.- Rick Mathews, Owner & CEO of Fortune 5 Minutes will be there to eplain how the program works & take Q&A's-providing we all don't crash the servers........!!
See y'all there
Trevor Earle: Skype tvearle
http://www.fortune5minutes.com/?id=4157

http://rmc.homebizlifestyles.com/tearle/DLM
+0
1/6/2008 8:07:45 PM

Trevor is Right On Everyone, go the conference room, check it out....

F5M is the real deal, it works, it's working and this 'little' million dollar business is just getting better by the week.....

http://www.ad-alyzer.com/727/MagnetF5M

Happy New Year everybody!!!

+0
1/6/2008 8:19:48 PM
Andy has used this month's DOTM already! This site has a lot of stuff, so best to let it load first, then replay the video. Very KEWL! http://powerfitboxing.com.au Anybody can add VIDEO to their website with a product you basically get just for joining F5M for only 25 bucks one time for life!
+0