Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Marcotte

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Word Of the Year 2008!
1/2/2008 8:26:25 PM

I like the image and the color blinding all of us together.

Samiam

++ Sam (samiam) Marcotte CMU7 IT Tech GasCards4U.com
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 9:21:23 AM

I love unity!

There is POWER in numbers, and there is no "I" in TEAM!!

Thanks, Brad!

Judy

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2008 7:18:37 PM
Hi Sam,

Your link for the WholeFood Farmacy is in our Circle of Positive Linking button.

I know you are not in our down-line in the WholeFood Farmacy but I hope you get some super results.

the products are fantastic, and soon they should have their organic lable. I think everyone sholud be involved just for the great food.

Brad West
onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2008 7:29:46 PM
Hi Judy,

You are correct about the I in team, But a person must deal with themselves as an I, to make the choice to become a team player, As you know, and I'm sure you do, people can always say the words but the real team spirit comes from within.

Here is a little something I cut out of one of my other threads here. You may like!

Think about this for a moment if you would. If you are driving down the road and you see a person standing on the side of the road looking out over a lake. You don’t think twice about it you may notice them but you don’t even think twice or slow down you just drive on by. On the other hand if you are driving down the road and you come across a group of people looking out over a lake most of the time your curiosity gets the better of you. You slow down and do a little rubber necking yourself. You may even stop and get out joining the group to find out what you are missing. Bigger is better, more attracts more and that is a fact.

Brad West
onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2008 8:02:42 PM

Hi Brad,

Isn't it amazing how things follow the law of attraction?  Your example is so right on!  I have from time to time been one of those rubberneckers. 

Being a team player is a "choice".  To some it comes naturally and others have to work at it a bit harder, but there is no satisfaction in the world greater than being a part of a cohesive team!!

I find a lot of self satisfaction in an accomplishment of my own, but there is no real comparison to the accomplishments of a  great team. 

I love the pages behind the "Circle of .." box.  I would love to know more if you would like to contact me by PM.    I really have been procrastinating the blogging, and I have made a commitment to myself to just "do it" in 2008.  No better time to start than January, though I know I will have some questions.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!