Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Word Of the Year 2008!
1/2/2008 5:45:21 PM

I declare that the word of the year in 2008 to be UNITY! It is time my friends to start thinking about what we are doing in more productive ways. It is time to think about assessing our actions as one, and looking to each other for information and support. There is power in numbers!

If we are going to change our country, we need to unite, register, and vote. We need a new president that will stand up for change and work for the people.

We need to say Hi and start get to know our neighbors a little where are living. I hear stories of people that never talk to anyone on their street. Bring strength and unity back into your communities by getting to know and support some of the people around you.

If we are going to succeed with programs on the internet, we need to research, share information and challenge each other with our findings honestly.

If we are going to be successful marketing on the internet, we need to help people realize networking works. We need to teach people what true networking is. Show your Love to others and try to help them in some small way. Get to know people a little bit, gain some Trust, and show them the value of doing the same. Take care of others, help them, and show them you care. Help others make Money and you will make more than you need! Love, Trust, & Money!

This year will be the year groups of people will be joining groups of people, to succeed and prosper! The days of building lists, e-mail marketing, blasters and such are gone. The days of running around on sites spamming and posting meaningless glitter are fading fast.

Everyone needs to step back for a moment and think about what actions they respond to themselves. I like it when someone points out and takes the time to tell me that a link is not hot on my profile somewhere, or my code is showing in my sig-line. Small things like this are great networking especially if people share with you how to fix the problem. I may already know how to fix the problem, but I have great respect for those that have taken the time for me.

Unity Folks, in 2008!

Brad West

onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Re: The Word Of the Year 2008!
1/2/2008 6:08:35 PM
 Hey Brad

That is what it is all about Unity. If everyone would come

together and form teams, groups etc it can work a lot

better and will reward with more growth in whatever

everyone enters into

Thanks Brad

Bruce
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2008 6:37:02 PM
Hey Bruce,

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support!

I have been away for quite some time, working on cmu7 for over a year, and lost a lot of time here with friends.

All I can say is My Love for people and helping them still lives on!!

You should see a bit more of me now!

Love to you all in the New Year!

Brad West ~ onomoney
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2008 8:00:49 PM
Hello Brad !

I think the picture says it all, that we must all come together like the brothers and sisters we are !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2008 8:13:05 PM
That says it all Nick!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time for me!!

Send me your Link and grab a seat in the Circle of Positive Linking rotator.

Click the button
to see who pops out

Brad West ~ onomoney

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!