Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 10 Fat Burning Foods
1/1/2008 9:26:06 PM

Hello My Dear Linda  and Friends !

Please let the Angel of New Beginnings open the door to your heart and let the cleansing rays of hope fill you with happiness !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 9:26:17 PM
Amazing Grain
According to Susan, it is important to include whole grains into your healthy meal plan, so that you can fill yourself up with fiber instead of white bread, white pasta and white rice. “Whole grains contribute to a feeling of fullness, but white flour contributes to blood sugar imbalance,” Susan says. “Whole grains work to increase your metabolism, because they take longer to digest and absorb.”
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 9:30:04 PM
Cold Turkey!
Instead of getting your feathers ruffled, be sure to gobble up plenty of this bodybuilder favorite. Countless studies have shown that eating protein can help you lose fat and build lean muscle tissue. A 3-ounce serving of boneless, skinless lean turkey breast weighs in at 120 calories and provides 26 grams of appetite-curbing protein, 1 gram of fat and 0 grams of saturated fat.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 9:31:20 PM
Don’t Be Gruel
Did you think your mother was just being “gruel” for serving you a bowl of hot oatmeal every morning at the breakfast table? Well, it turns out that this heart-healthy favorite ranks high on the good carb list, because it’s a source of cholesterol-fighting, fat-soluble fiber (7 grams per 3/4-cup serving) that keeps you full and provides you with the energy you need to make the most of your workouts. In order to get your full dose of vitamins, minerals and fiber, just be sure to choose steel cut or rolled oats, not instant oatmeal.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2008 9:36:47 PM

Fresh Fruits and Veggies
You had to know this was going to make the list. How can you follow a healthy meal plan without including plenty of nutritious fruits and vegetables?

“The soluble and insoluble fiber in fruits and vegetables, plus the water content makes them a fat-burning food,” Susan says. “Eat all the crunchy vegetables you want and lose weight by creating a calorie deficit.”

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!