Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhbition No 23 (This is the big one folks!)
12/31/2007 5:09:02 PM

Dear Rose,

For a long, long time I wanted to see an exhibition of your work here at Adland. Not that I had not seen your works, I viewed them more than a year ago and visited your site a number of times even recently, but I, like many more here, felt that you owed it to the many visitors of your art forum who had not been as lucky to exhibit your own works. Now, thanks to dear Jenny and Venerina, that wish has been fulfilled.

But apart from that, for the landscape lover that I am, this exhibition is the perfect way to finish the year on a high artistic note. I have a great favorite, “Watering Hole,” but all your other paintings have a strong appeal as well for me. I find them not only intense and beautiful but also enigmatic, with a choice of color that conveys the perfect atmosphere. They appear to be the work of a very passionate person, but then, is there a real artist that is not passionate?

Such exhibition was indeed missing at Adland.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Rose Enderud

2223 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 5:36:56 PM
Hello Luis,

Coming from you this is really high praise.

I think many artist try to not to be to bold with color. All one needs to do is look at the sunset on a partially cloudy eventing, or the sunrise to see the wonderful colors nature uses.

Take a walk in the woods, or on the beach, and open your eyes. Nature will give you many ideas how to use color.

Thank you
Rose

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 6:00:57 PM
i had to come back rose and say how thrilled i am about you painting more that my friend is awesome.
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2007 6:18:27 PM

Hi Rose and Team,

Happy New Year.

Rose, this is a great exhibition. You really merit the name - Artistic Rose. Your paintings are lovely and quite expressive of our surrounding.
Thanks so very much for showcasing your wonderful talent.

God bless you.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!