Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE-
8/11/2005 2:30:46 AM
Very profound Kathy Daniel
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 7:35:45 AM
Hey Kathy, That was Great! I always say if you meet new people, there must be a reason, You have meet each other :)
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2005 8:18:28 AM
Hi Kathy, I believe the Key Word here to remember is DEFINED purpose. No matter what area of life, growth, organizing, business, etc. you are dealing with, you NEED to define it as best as possible. To define a purpose is akin to fine tuning a picture. The more you define, the clearer the picture becomes, the more efficent your efforts are. It's one thing to know what you want,,, the true key is to know,, EXACTLY what you want! To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 9:00:57 AM
That means to set your SMART Goals, in every fields of life. Thanks for this, Anamaria
+0
Clay Page

94 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2005 11:55:37 AM
In conjunction with what you have stated: "deliberately plan what you want to have happen" I submit for consideration the following steps that will influence those changes desired. We've heard the saying "what you sow... you'll reap" so having said that, "whatever" you do you have planted a seed that will come back around to you (even if one doesn't believe it) and one must accept that "every second" of our life we are planting a seed to grow. What we experience today is something we may have planted yesterday (if it's a weed - they grow quickly) or it may be a seed we planted five years ago, like a fruit tree, that takes years before it produces. The point is, every action, every thought and everything we didn't do, we will pay the price (reap) if we believe God meant it when He said "what we sow, we reap." So with any plan for change, we must reduce the desire (thought) for a different outcome down to changing what we are planting each second of our life. Thought alone changes nothing, it is the seeds we plant in life. The seeds you plant are influenced by your attitudes. However, attitudes are not the heart of the matter. The one thing that creates the fundamental and essential part of living is your philosophy. The way you "view" things is your paradigm of the way life is, how life has or hasn't treated you, and what's the best way to live your life.The most fundamental influence on what you do is your philosophy. "No stream rises higher than its source. Whatever man might build could never express or reflect more than he was. He could record neither more nor less than he had learned of life when the buildings were built. His philosophy, true or false, is there. " ~ Frank Lloyd Wright. The greatest GIFT of being human is the power to create. You create your world that is around you no matter what. It is in your hands and only in your hands. Success at work, freedom and trust in relationships, the sweetness and the bitter-sweetness of life is in your hands and is the results of the SEEDS you, and only you, have planted. Your philosophy is the foundation of the influences in your life which shape and fashion your life. The way you see life influences the seeds you will plant DAILY and is the source of your failure or success, happiness and/or contentment, peace and/or security, all are effected by our philosophy of life. I have embraced for years the philosophy of planting one positive seed each day. I recommend you adopt the same if you ARE going to change your world. The key to unlock life is "knowledge." More importantly, educating yourself is the critical seed in awakening the powerside of your passions. You must EXPAND your thinking to SMALL SEEDS! Then you will live a life that contributes to your personal growth and creations. There are many ways for you to gain this knowledge. You can enjoy knowledge, experience knowledge, or be influenced by knowledge. And the greatest knowledge to embrace and cherish is knowing what seeds you plant today, you will experience in the future. Have a successful day creating a habit of planting at least one positive seed you want to enjoy in the future, and take a second look at the seeds you are planting today. Thanks Kathy for the invite and great forum!
Clay Page CLICK HERE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!