Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Think the Unthinkable
12/25/2007 10:53:21 AM

My dear friends,

today I add the 11 th post and the last for this year.

I intent to close the first cycle with this mirror image, one number both sides of the medal standing on the edge. As the year departs to the final days to initiate a fresh begin in a few days, most of us give ourselves a review of the past year and the years before. And we may ask ourselves did we pay the ferryman?

Indeed, I tried to catalyze your minds and thinking behavior with some of mine and plenty others, old and inventive thoughts  to provide a chance to change at least a little part of our thinking behavior.

Before we jump to the subject, please be aware I wish you all best possible for now and the time to come. I admit I'm not a fancy man. I do not have the abilities to supply my writings with fancy pictures, no candles or Christmas trees nothing at all. But all my writings are straight from the heart and a shrude mind.

Lets the rolercoast begin. Start with me the journey to think the unthinkable. Talking about, order / chaos, physic / metaphysic, ego and worldsoul.

Some words from R. Sheldrake, T. Mckenna, R. Abraham.

As postulated some mind, which is in every organism as his morphogenetic field, or morphic field implied. As time moves, the organism of every type develops some cumulative collective mind. The regularity of nature is only an art of habits. Things are, how they are, because they where who they are.  The universe is an understandable  system, which is in constant development of his habits.

The key can be, as we look at history and all evaluational stories including all processes we can think of, the final step must be, to understand that we are at the dawn, ready to take a quantum leap into some higher dimensional field of cosmic awareness.

One other level, we are aware of, it must be the chaos of the unconscious of our earth. This has no form only the genesis of the form, the energy of the form, the archetype of the form, the matter from which the form exist.

All is possible, the only tools we need to change our future is creativity, imagination and the guts to live our dreams.

If we do today what we did yesterday, then only a fool can expect changes for tomorrow.

There are thousands of theories around the globe, how to change our lives. None of them will work without us. None of them will work without our commitment.

Blueprint your dreams in your mind, have a plan and stick to it, think it over and polish it, don't be afraid of making mistakes, make many of them, in the end you know what will be right for you.

My cycle of this forum comes to an end, only a few have taken the effort to read the lines and in between. Less have given their reaction or opinion, but one thing I know for sure. I planted a seed in a few minds and I'm grateful to have received those pleasant reactions.

I wish you all a long, healthy, wise and fulfilled life to the most possible extend. 

Best wishes

sincerely, Bernd

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Think the Unthinkable
12/25/2007 6:11:29 PM

hello Bernd...first let me wish you and yours a great and wonderful holiday.

Second, you have made some good points...if we do the samething day after day...we will always to the same thing...we must make a change along the way...just a little change or little step...does not have to be a gaint step. 

Thirdly, you have set my mind to thinking about a few things...

happy holidays...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 10:54:48 AM
Hello Bernd,

you have indeed given us lots to think about through your posts here. Thank you, well summed up here...

All is possible, the only tools we need to change our future is creativity, imagination and the guts to live our dreams.

If we do today what we did yesterday, then only a fool can expect changes for tomorrow.

I always look forward to what you have to say, some I must say is hard to comprehend sometimes, but mostly it is thought provoking, and  I do take back with me many thoughts kindled in curiosity wanting to come back for more. Your posts challenges us to think, and I like that...!

Thank you for sharing.

many blessings always

Pauline R
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 1:11:02 PM

Hello Bernd,

Very interesting article, thank you very much.

The biggest part of my life was spent (  :) or dedicated ) to my own "thinking of unthinkable". Passing through some different spiritual teachings, Philosophy, Physics, Psychology and one impressive space between them, past few days I have "closed" my own cycle of understanding and would be glad to share it when I sistematize it in a written form, probabbly at my future forum.

Waiting to contribute in your further cycles, just to tell you how great is to meet you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
12/26/2007 6:24:17 PM

Hi Larry,

many thanks as so often this year. We do make progress one step at the time. It is always fun and pleasure to exchange thoughts concerning our thinking behavior, thoughts we already know but not often enough to speak about.

Wish you a gigantic 2008

Best wishes bernd

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!