Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come congratulate the winner of the 126th Person of the Week award!!!
12/24/2007 10:56:47 AM
Bonjour John & Pauline,

Thank you very much.

Today, I am having great probs with my internet connection and it is even slower than ever when I can connect.

Perhaps I'm being given the message that I shouldn't be at my computer, but carrying on with Christmas preps!

I've just finished the creche and the lights on the tree and the children are now decorating the tree and everything that doesn't move!!!!

For me, it isn't Christmas til today, so we wait til today to do all the decorating.

I'm going to send out invites to my garden party now, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back in for a while.

My children are very excited about this party actually.  Raymonde and Isabelle were jumping up and down saying: "Look, there's Mummy!!"

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas on Queen Sarah.

Queen Sarah, now ain't that grand!  I've been promoted from Princess for a week.

Thank you, thank you (whilst doing my most royal wave)

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2007 10:57:03 AM

Hello John and Pauline! ONE GREAT BIG HUG for the both of you. It`s not my finally come back. Just popped in to post my best wishes and of course, to congratulate my very good friend and new Adlad Queen

SARAH PRITCHARD

on winning POTW!

Dearest Sarah,

Sending angels cuddles to all of us, you come to be honored as a queen in this week! Isn`t it so special?

I congratulate you and wish you to spend incredible moments at your reign!

HUG AND BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR GUESTS HERE AND ALL MEMBERS OF THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY!

Branka Babic

+0
12/24/2007 11:26:23 AM
Felicitatations
 S    a    r    a
la reine
  du   
S   u  c  c  è  s

+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2007 11:48:49 AM
Congratulations Sarah!

I am glad to see you here.
Enjoy your week!
+0
12/24/2007 12:11:05 PM

Hi Sarah,

All I can say is, "Long Live The Queen!"

Your Friend, The Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!