Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This is a new cycle of human power, Universal love
12/20/2007 9:41:31 AM
    I cannot help it, I want to be here with you, friends. I am translating to Swedish from English the wonderful encouringing texts of Abdu'l-Bahá.
Hear.
: we are:

"This is a new cycle of human power. All the horizons are luminous and the world will become indeed as a garden and a paradise. It is the hour of unity of the sons of men and of the drawing together of all races and all classes. You are loosed from ancient superstitions which have kept men ignorant, destroying the foundation of true humanity."

"...Consider the virtues of the human world and realize that the oneness of humanity is the primary foundation of them all. Read the Gospel and the other Holy Books. You will find their fundamentals are one and the same. Therefore unity is the essential truth of religion and, when so understood, embraces all the virtues of the human world. Praise be to God!This knowledge has been spread, eyes have been opened, and ears have become attentive. Therefore we must endeavor to promulgate and practice the religion of God which has been founded by all the Prophets. And the religion of God is absolute love and unity."

"Now is the time for the lovers of God to raise high the banners of unity, to intone, in the assemblages of the world, the verses of friendship and love and to demonstrate to all that the grace of God is one.
Thus will the tabernacles of holiness be upraised on the summits of the earth, gathering all peoples into the protective shadow of the Word of Oneness. This great bounty will dawn over the world at the time when the lovers of God shall arise to carry out His Teachings, and to scatter far and wide the fresh, sweet scents of universal love."

It is selfevident that humanity is at variance. Human tastes differ; thoughts, native lands, races and tongues are many. The need of a collective center by which these differences may be counterbalanced and the people of the world be unified is obvious. Consider how nothing but a spiritual power can bring about this unification, for material CONDITIONS AND MENTAL ASPECTS ARE SO WIDELY DIFFERENT THAT AGREEMENT AND UNITY ARE NOT POSSIBLE THROUGH OUTER MEANS, iT IS POSSIBLE, HOWEVER, FOR ALL TO BECOME UNIFIED THROUGH ONE SPIRIT, JUST AS ALL MAY RECEIVE LIGHT FROM ONE SUN.
Therefore, assisted by the collective and divine center which is the Law of God and the reality of His Manifestation, we can overcome these conditions until they pass away entirely and the races advance.

"The greatest gift of God for this age is the insight of the oneness of
humankind"

Each epok has its  mentality or spirit, in German they say:  "Geist der Zeit", in Swedish, tidens anda,. The duration of the Spirit of unity" will be for ever, the epok of prophecy is ended, beginning with Adam, closed by the Bab ,therefore THIS IS THE AGE OF FULFILLMENT. And again, therefore the Spirit of Oneness and unity is for ever.

My Thoughts about the religious language
 I have heard by someone that the language of poetry is the" true language", all filled with clarity. I agree with this to the extent it uses elements from nature as methaphores to express an inner spiritual  meaning. It is as close it can be to the language of religion.
The language of religion  is the perfect example of this. I have begun to say the language of religion is organic-poetic. It uses similes from natures great store very frequently.This is "divine pedagogics"(my own expression)because natures green sceneries and landscapes and lakes  and the sun stretches itself all over the globe and so also therefore- no people is bereft of the organic divine guidance. All can understand the religion of God, His letters are all around, in nature.
So I suggest we should ponder a while upon Abdu'l-Bahás freqvent usage of elements of nature, like the sun. We will find His language is true.

Of course,... we went at great cost to the moon too to grasp this unity and oneness of our homeland, the earth, but Bahaullah already said it more than onehundred fifty years ago;
"Earth is but one country and mankind its citizens" and these words have a capacity to change our way of thinking.

Therefore, to begin with I anticipate that "worldcitizenship" will be taught at schools all over the world , in a not too distant future, as an expression of the development of the sense of oneness, all necessary for the elimination of wars and strides between the nations. Hand in hand will also be taught an international auxiliary language.

Bye for now
Greetings from Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This is a new cycle of human power, Universal love
12/22/2007 8:44:16 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!