Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: We Never Should Stop Learning
1/13/2008 11:54:13 PM

Hello Mary:

I know this is an older forum but one that I have not seen before. I love to find new and interesting information.

From someone who has branched into the field of teaching and went back to school in 1998 to embark on College Courses, it was then my passion for learning began but maybe even before that.

At times, I cannot get enough knowledge and you can tell by my reams of articles and research info on a variety of topics in my spare room.

I have recently started my very own Networking Group and this is so exciting for me as I was, at one time, the most timid, introverted child you would ever meet. Isn't it amazing how life grooms us into becoming people we never saw ourselves as. I can say I am so grateful for the learning but also for the sometimes, hard lessons getting me here.

Thanks for this opportunity to share.

Regards

Elaine

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 8:51:43 AM
Hi Elaine, First I welcome you to my forums. I hope you snoop around and find some other interesting ones. I do try to make them timeless as that is what will bring people from the internet. Yes, each day on the internet as in real life should be a day you say "I learned something new today". Make life a challenge. When you know it all, you will wither and life will lose its excitment. Today was a fun learning day, as we presented our first online live uvme.biz presentation on the net. By we, I mean Rob Phillips and myself. We did a presentation explaining how uvme. biz is a dynamic business building as we speak and ready to launch in 7 days. I look forward to you coming around more often.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 7:40:22 PM
Rob and Mary are at it again. We are excited about uVme and want to offer the opportunity to learn what it is all about. Rob Phillips and Mary Hofstetter invite you to the live conference on the net. 9:00 EST http://virtualworlddirect.e-lectazone.com/tools/subscribea.asp?cid=262&roomid=2284
+0
2/29/2008 4:56:35 PM

Hi Mary,

A couple of things here on learning. Saw this and had to add my own 2-cents worth, ok?!

1) - The day you stop learning is the day you stop growing. And the day you stop growing is the day you begin dying. (scary, but oh so true!)

2) - Science says that everytime we learn something, we put a new wrinkle on our brain. Where do the rest go when your brain runs out of room? (LOL)

and

3) - Years ago, Readers Digest ran a story about a truck that was stuck under an overpass. No one could figure out how to get the truck loose and on his way. A 6-yr-old boy on a bicycle asked them to let air out of the tires, drive it under the overpass, then re-inflate the tires.

They thought the boy was nuts and sent him down the road. When he was out of sight, they did as the boy suggested and the trucker was on the road again.

Moral of this story - You can learn from just about anybody.

Have a great day, Mary. Later................................................!

Your Friend Always,

Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Vasin Thaithae

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/29/2008 8:21:21 PM

Dear Marry

Thanks for invite me. For myself I try to learn to stop worry about future.

Let's learn to remeber all and then try to forget it.

All the best wish

Vasin Thaithae

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!