Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/26/2007 3:58:42 AM
Well Well Jenny, You finally got your wish. You always wanted to see Panda on the front page. You even created a profile at one time hoping to get Panda on the front page. The little guy got friends invitations, was given business offers, some even wanted to make him a business partner. No one seemed to mind that his occupation was "eating shoots". It took some pleading to get the profile down as no one wanted to pay attention to your plea. My funniest experience was when someone replied to my friends invitation with "interesting couple". Many times I think about taking him off the net, but I know it would upset you so there he stays. Your contribution to Adlandpro is unmeasureable. You inspired people like Rose with the Arts forums. It gave Adlandpro a new look. There was no craft and arts corner in Adlandpro til you took it as a mission. Now we find more and more culture being displayed here. I count myself blessed that you are my Angel Lady of Spain friend. Thank you for coming by with your bouncy Pandas.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 4:01:16 AM
Hi Terry, So appropriate of you to come by with a Rose. We first developed a friendship over the garden gate with our mutual love of flowers. Terry, you always bloom wherever you post. I am so honored that you came by as I know your computer time has been limited lately. Thank you for coming by.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 4:06:50 AM
John, Yes, it's time to move over and it couldn't be to a better person, a fellow teacher. No matter who would have won they would be special as we are all teachers. People see what we do and that is how each one helps each other. Thank you and Pauline for making this all possible. It was great, thanks to so many good friends coming by to reminisce and leave greetings. I will smell the roses for weeks to come and hopefully never forget that my peers hold me in high esteem. May I never betray that love and trust.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 7:16:08 AM

Hi Mary,

I have just been through our POTW forum!  I am thinking that you had a terrific time.  It sure appears that way!!  Congratulations again and great job!!  You are such a great asset to the Adland community and I am grateful that we are friends!

Judy

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 8:50:55 AM

Dear Mary,

For all your contribution to this Community and influence on our lives, you were recognized as our Queen. Here is my big THANK YOU and my congratulations!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ALL THE BEST!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!