Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/26/2007 3:09:44 AM
Hi Barbara, Hugs back to you. You were here before me and so that makes me a follower of you. Thanks for stopping in with your colorful greeting.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:14:08 AM
Hi Janet, So glad you came to the party. I had forgotten that you were a special education teacher. You see we need constant reminders as all the friends info. begins to blend together. I have to visit profiles often to remind myself. I even forgot that you are in the UK. Don't stay away too long or I will have to re-learn again. I think you mastered in 12 months what it took me 2 years to learn. But as in all learning, it is not the speed of learning but rather if we learn and apply the principles. Thanks for stopping in as I know this is a busy season.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:17:19 AM
Hi Paula, I think I remember you has having a large lady bug as your profile picture. Then came the day we had to shed our little creatures, but mine decided to hang around and sit in on the picutre. I appreciate your friendship and you having taken the time during this busy season to join the party here.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:23:20 AM
Joe, As my own children used to say to that question. "There is no excuse for you". LOL LOL That used to iritate me to no end. You have been a great source of humor, iritation, information, and inspiration. YOur just the kind of kid that every class has hopefully at least one or two as you make it so interesting here in Adlandpro. We just never know what to expect. Everyone opens your posts just to see what you are up to. By the way, can Panda Bears receive the Famous Flying Rhino Award?
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2007 3:29:13 AM
Wow, Donna what a beautiful greeting. I see you came over from Bizzy Blogs just for the purpose of greeting PTOW 125. I am honored. You have been a consistant, faithful friend. I count myself lucky to have worked with you most of the time I have been here.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!