Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Christmas Poem
12/17/2007 9:03:08 AM

Hi Kevin,

Thank-you for stopping in and for the gift.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. May your holidays be Blessed with Peace and Joy.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
12/17/2007 11:50:41 AM
Hello Daring Michael, you have hit a cord and as emotions and memories are in the for front of my mine, I will miss these event in my life but rejoice in the memories I have. God bless you and take care.  Jacqueline
+0
Kari Shinal

143 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2007 4:02:37 PM
Michael,

I have so very many memories of Christmas' past that it can be hard to tell what year was which. But the years I remember the most were those Banner years. You know the ones. Their the ones where you got exactly what you wanted, or that you saw exactly who you wished to see, or gave that perfect gift that was most appreciated even though it was not necessarily what that person wanted in the first place.

The fondest memory however is when I got my first guitar. I was only 8 but WOW! My parents left it under the tree in the most Un-mistakable package imaginable. I still to this day wonder what would have happened if they had put something else in there ROFL. I played that guitar till I was 17, and still had it for many years after.

Now I have my own children to give to and am blessed that they are so appreciative of the smallest of things.

Thank You for bringing back the most pleasant of memories :)

Your Poet Friend

Kari

Kari Shinal
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 11:55:31 PM

Hi Michael,

It sounds like you have very fond memories of past Christmas days. You make it sound so warm and inviting.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

DonnaZ

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 11:23:57 AM

Hello Brother Nick,

Thank-you for this Beautiful picture and Scripture Brother Nick. This is the true meaning of Christmas and why the Celebration.

Merry Christmas to you and your Loved ones. May you all be Blessed with a safe and Happy Holidays.

Blessings,

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!