Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Course in Miracles
12/13/2007 11:57:01 AM

Hello dear friends, and passing visitors

Today I added a new pearl to my necklace of a beautiful life. As you know, if not, than you have to read my previous posts. LOL I'm a man of habits. Once or twice in a year I have to dust my library. Because I'm the only user it is my personal duty. Every time when I start the hoover the same habit knocks on my brain. The library is my personal kingdom, I have no books to show to visitors or friends that I'm educated. The books are a part of me. You can not borrow one, may be read one at my desk  or write one over if you wish. Oh again I loose myself in details. To the point, after having dusted for an hour, what happens I start reading a book, when one title triggers me. And this happens every time, every year. You are be surprised what triggered my eyes today, the title of the book, of course " A course in Miracles". Published in 1975  USA by the Foundation for Inner Peace. I did not reread it by photo reading, I read it at a relaxed speed. Only 1000+ pages. After a few chapter the memorized text came back and the bulb in my head switched on. We always need some light.

I can perform Miracles and I do it all the time.

What a day. Everybody has heard, read about or seen the movie "Secrets". Every day when I open my mail boxes somebody tries to tell me a secret or sell me a secret. This in all levels of our entire existence. The truth have to be told. There are no secrets. Only mysteries. Mysteries we can love, dream about and tell our children. Secrets are just blunt lies. So whats all the hype about. We live in the age of internet the fast communication networks, tv, newspapers etc. Overload with information we often don't need at all. What do we receive old information repacked in a nicely wrapped gift box, and we have to pay for it. Every one is looking for some extra bucks and I'm no exception.

Yesterday I wrote about cycles, here we can add one. All you have to do is look around you and you will notice. The Hills, Carnegie's, Wattles and many more are coming back. All is written before an the only thing you have to do, is ?

Apply some simply steps.

The begin of of chapter one, "A Course in Miracles"

There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.

Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their source, Which is far beyond evaluation.

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense every thing that comes from love is a miracle.

This is indeed heart touching, hereby I invite you all, spend some time during the holiday with reading. You will not regret a single minute.

Happy holiday to all of you,

with best wishes Bernd

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Course in Miracles
12/13/2007 8:55:02 PM
Dear  Bernd,

Thank you once again for a thread that provokes our thoughts.

Yes truly said,

Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their source, Which is far beyond evaluation.

Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense every thing that comes from love is a miracle.

Miracles can be experienced everyday if the source is LOVE ! it is my belief that LOVE'S source is HE  'The Great I AM'  and believing it to be so.. nothing is impossible with 'HIM'  so miracles can be experienced if the source is LOVE !!!!

Am I making sense ?? :-)

Just my thoughts here.

Warm regards

Pauline R

+0
12/14/2007 1:16:56 PM

Dear Pauline,

sure your comments and thoughts always make sense, at least to me and many others. Thank you for being a faithfully and most welcome visitor to my forum,

very best wishes, 

Bernd

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 8:13:41 AM

hello Bernd...you bring to the table some good thoughts for the holiday...and anytime ...this time of the year bring thoughts about miracles...thank you

Happy Holidays....Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
12/15/2007 12:25:31 PM

Hello Bernd!  8)

Pauline sent me here and I'm glad I came. I like the way you write. You made the article very interesting.

I agree with Pauline's sentiments and would like to add that if someone has the gift of healing it's probably because of their love and compassion for humanity. It is that love that makes it possible for them to receive a gift like healing. And that healing is in the form of love proceeding from one person to the other.

I could probably go on and on but I think you get the point from this one example.

Take care Bernd and keep those enlightening articles coming.

JOHN

http://PhotosByJohnSanchez.Com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!