Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: downline
2/26/2006 2:27:47 PM
Hello Kenneth, I hope for your friends sake, that their program does end up to be the bread winner! That seems to be pretty darn strict. As for the one I spoke of, they are not restrictive like that. They do havea matrix built in, which is how I recieved so much spillover and this downline was built for me. However, the main purpose of the whole site, the whole program is to: -Learn to market better -Build a downline for you for other programs They let you use the program free for 14 days to see how it works and see what it can do. Then there is a one time fee of 24.95 After that you continue within the group. You can make money by completing levels. Once you get to a point you become kind of a market tester. They may ask you to find a good responsive safelist to suggest to the whole site, or something. Ok, I am getting off track lol. They also have a section for promoting non matrix type programs but you have to show the admin proof of being paid by that program before they put it in for you. All right, as for the situation where you want to join a program and does your team HAVE to follow you. The answer is NO, you are never REQUIRED to. Once you become a full member and have your five personally referred, and you have your team (which you will have pretty quick *S*) You present your program/matrix/business to a certain person - one of the big guys, a manager of sorts there...he then puts together a system, something to follow to present to your team and hopefully make them want to follow. They work it around so everyone benefits somehow. On the average about 90% of the people in teams DO follow. It is not promised or a foolproof downline to take into every little thing, but the statistics are great. Does that make sense? Have a great day (I am really liking adlandpro so far *S*) Veronica Davis
Veronica Davis Sky Profits Make Your Programs Work for You http://www.sky-profits.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!