Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 6TH DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
12/12/2007 9:14:53 AM
Good morning Gaby!

I am very fortunate to have you as a friend.  From you, one receives pure praise, super smiles, heartily hugs... and all the toppings of a fantastic friendship.

Thank you Gaby!!!

Joe
-----------------------------
A HUG is a blessing in disguise!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 9:36:04 AM
Judy!!!!

You are the one I relate to as the Big Dreamer!  When one has a big dream like you do, it shows in everything they do. 

Always... an excitement preceeds your presence everywhere you go.  You reflect a joy and jubilance like a candle in the darkness as only an angel can be.  How is this so?  A dream is in the making...
“The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.”
 ~James Allen
A dear friend of a stirring angel,

Joe
-----------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, no one knew what a HUG was!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 10:29:24 AM
Hello Anamaria!!!

I hope you know how special you are in this community. 

I think this picture speaks for itself.

Playful, friendly and happy!!!

You wear happiness like it is your skin.  You share it like an everlasting abundant flow.  You cannot be an angel in disguise, for the kindness you display is exceptionally bright.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia

“Happiness is like a kiss...you must share it to enjoy it.”
~unknown

Thank you for the video.  I had never heard that song before.  It is fabulous!!!  I wish I could find the lyrics for it, but google let me down.  :) 

Your comrade in kindness,

Joe
-------------------------------
I HUG you with all my happiness!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 4:03:04 PM

Hello Brother Thomas!!!

Thank you for the card!

You must be really busy these days.  I don't see you spreading your imagery cheer as usual.  For what ever reason it is so, I ask that you be continually blessed and favored highly!

Oh what a club this is becoming.  With such great members, I dare not attempt to compare myself with thee others.  It would wreck my self esteem!  LOL!!!

Thank you for everything my brother,

Joe
---------------------------------------------
When all else fails, you should reach for a HUG!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 9:46:10 PM
Joe..You're ACES My Friend :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!