Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Member
8/10/2005 5:01:04 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I looked all over the site for a phone number to reach them. There isn't one. They do state in their Terms and Conditions that I am responsible for contacting the person who I purchased this from. There are many people out there that have resale rights to Auto Hits Machine. So I went to my paypal account to look up the address. I sent my transaction ID# as instructed in their FAQ to this member. I did that a week ago and no response or refund. Yesterday morning I went to their customer support page and submitted a ticket asking what I should do. And I still haven't received a response. So I may be out $29 dollars. That isn't going to hurt my very much financially, but it's just the principal. You know? Thanks, Lisa
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 9:46:33 PM
Lisa, Yes, it is the principle of it. Something else to consider, Report it to Paypal, usually when they get a complaint they will investigate and let you know the outcome of the situation. Hopefully it can be resolved in Your favor. Also How much personal info did you have to give them, on their website to open the account? Just thinking ahead here . I hope this helps. Just remember I am always here for you :) Eileen
+0
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 3:45:00 AM
Just my paypal address. That's it. I will turn them in to paypal. Not a bad idea! I always appreciate your help! Thanks again, Lisa
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 10:05:33 AM
That'S the right think to do, when not getting a response:) I hope this works out for you!
+0
8/22/2005 8:03:05 PM
Tired of getting scammed try not to spend money on anything Here's a free site to get in I have been envolved for two months and loving it http://www.FreeCardMatrix.com/index.aspx?refid=bigmoney They are new and you can even pay for people to get recruited... You will love this ..
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!