Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2005 6:20:33 PM
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lisa. I'm new to this forum. I want to avoid scams just like the rest of you. Unfortately, I think I have been scammed. I went to autohitsmachine.com and purchased it for $29.00. I requested a refund about 3 days ago and have received no response back. There's a 30 day money back garentee, but I think they are waiting for the 30 day period so I won't be able to get my money back. Please avoid this scam. Or what I believe is a scam.
+0
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Member
8/9/2005 6:21:39 PM
oops I mean't guarantee. lol
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 9:37:17 PM
Lisa, Welcome to My Forum. Thank You for giving us the heads up on this one. Is there a way to delete your account from the inside? Do they Have a Phone number you can call? I will see what I can find out about this first thing in the morning. Eileen
+0
8/10/2005 12:32:18 AM
Hello Eileen and everyone. I too am new to this forum and although I have not had any experience with the site in question, I have had one with another online "business opp". This one uses email marketing and you send $10.00 to five different emails and in about a month you should make 10's of thousnds sent to your paypal account. Anyone know anything about these types of "bus. opps." as I have seen a few variations going around. Rick "wrecker69"
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 6:20:52 AM
Welcome to the Forum Rick! Yes, I have ran into these kinds of letters. I recently posted a forum on this one! http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=76986 I hope this article helps :) Eileen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!