Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Time to honor the winner of the 124th Person of the Week award!!!
12/13/2007 10:27:24 PM

Hello Joyce!  8)

Looks like the posts just keep coming in. No rest for your fingers in sight. lol

You're much loved my friend.  ;-)

Enjoy the rest of your POTW week!  :-)

JOHN

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 11:00:26 PM

Person of the Week

This week's winner of the Person of the Week award is a dear lady from the State... More

What a wonderful and gorgeous
front page we have this week!!!

Joyce, a wonderful song for a wonderful lady...

...((youtube id="c5IIXeR5OUI"))((/youtube))

I hope you smile forever!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2007 7:53:03 AM
^5
Congratulations from one Joyce To another Joyce !! LOL  This is great and I am so glad you won.  I was just looking at my pictures that were taken in New Orleans yesterday.  They were taken down on the River in front of St. Louis Catherdral and some were taken in The Garden District.  Usual tourist traps!! LOL

Anyways I think it is wonderful for you to get this award.

HUGSGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&

+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2007 7:57:28 AM
^5
Congratulations from one Joyce To another Joyce !! LOL  This is great and I am so glad you won.  I was just looking at my pictures that were taken in New Orleans yesterday.  They were taken down on the River in front of St. Louis Catherdral and some were taken in The Garden District.  Usual tourist traps!! LOL

Anyways I think it is wonderful for you to get this award.

HUGSGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
              &

MERRY CHRISTMAS

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 8:36:11 AM
Thank you Joyce for coming, I'm glad you got to visit those place they are truly beautiful. I spent a lot of time in the French Quarter growing up as my high school was on Bourbon Street-we didn't think anythig at all of stepping around the passed out drunks as we walked to the cathedral to attend mass!

Joe Downing you handsome devil you!
Thank you for such a great song-I love Louis Armstrong. I attended a concert Tuesday night and I swear he has been reborn. Troy Andrews "Trombone Shorty" is a name you will definitely hear more about.
This young man grew up poor in the very same area called the Treme that Louis Armstrong grew up in and has a park named for him-pure genius!

Heidi, my adorable Jenny S., Johnny, Marion, Pat -thank you-I'm forgetting people again!
LaNell-sister girl-I am definitely the prodigal daughter as never I intented to return to Louisiana and here that's all I ever talk about-Life's funny.

My cousin and I were talking about the fact that almost everybody who is famous and known to the world-we all know and grew up with-I wish I had paid closer attention back then.
Still no webstie tho' , getting it done is harder than birthing a baby!
I can't wait for you to see it Sara- it's all about the house; my mom told me shortly before she died, when giving me her wishes about it- "I don't want to try to run anything from the grave, but.........." That was funny even then because I suspect that she absoulutely wanted to run things whether she is here or not-and she does.

This has been an amazing week and I thank you all so dearly.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!