Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Listen in Spirit
12/9/2007 10:41:33 AM

I am a follower of  Bahaullah,(1817 - 1892) Who is the Founder of this Faith, Bahai.

I wish to tell about the Promises of Christ regarding His Spiritual Return:

Among His  very clear promises there are three as for WHEN He , the Son would come in the Glory of His Father, (God) bearing a new Name. (New Name see: Rev 3:12):

1.His Gospel would have been preached everywhere on earth.
 2. The times of the gentiles would have been ended. Palestine was first held by,  romans, then moslems, all of whom would have been regarded as gentiles by the Jews, when this was mentioned. And the Jews would then return to Israel (then Palestine)the land of their ancestrals.
 3. All mankind would see the "abomination of desolation", foretold by Daniel, the Prophet.Jesus asks us to remember this prophesy.

Regarding the first and third promise: Matthew 24:13-14. 24:15. The second promise is given in Luke:24-27.

The international Bible Society decided that the Gospel had been preached to every region of the world by 1844. Missionaries had arrived into the interior of Africa, the last spot where the Gospel was to be preached.

The Edict of Toleration was an agreement from 1844 between the English authorities  and the Turkish Ottoman Empire, an Edict which confirms the right for Jews to return to the Holy Country,Palestine. This edict confirms freedom of religion within the borders of the Turkish Empire.

In the same chapter of Matthew we find what the Christians like to remember: many false prophets would come and make people bewildered. So Who is the true One? It seems to me that many Christians do not examine anybody who makes prophetic claims, because of this warning, being afraid of stumbling upon false prophets, one after the other. My personal guess is that many Christians are so afraid of "the devil" that they do not dare to examine anybody who lays claims on prophethood. Am I right? I'd say, what could possible disturb your faith when you turn to God and pray for guidance, but your own fear.  The love of God will not enter a heart that is afraid. It is like water and fire, they cannot dwell in the same place at the same time. So think about nothing but God and rely upon His guidance and love. I am not a preacher, this is my simple advice.

O SON OF BEING!                      
                   Thy heart is My home; sanctify it for My descent. Thy Spirit is My place of revelation; cleanse it for My manifestation.                               
Another thing that should be equally well remembered and which is crucial,  is that He, Who shall be Manifested  shall bear another name. See: Rev. 3:12-13. So, the returned Promised One is not to be found among the Christians. OK?

Bahaullah means the Glory of God.His name is not Jesus Christ. Among  His "Fruits" by which we can judge the True One-- :His prescriptions, we can find these:

There is one God
The world religions are one
Mankind is one

Independent search of the truth
Equality between man and woman
Harmony between science and religion
An  international auxiliary language, one script system, one measure system one currency
Compulsory schooling ad education of all children
A world Government
A world commonwealth
A world tribunal to solve international conflicts
Universal Peace
A spiritual solution to economic problems

He has also designed a World Order, with local, national and one International Spiritual Assemblies, the latter called the Universal House of Justice, situated in Haifa. Its magnificent marble building is raised on the slopes of Mount Carmel. The first body of the Universal House of Justice was chosen by the worlds National Spiritual Assemblies in 1963. That is 100 years after Bahaullahs public Proclamation in Iraq, Baghdad, that He is the Promised Redeemer of the World.(Remember this: I will come to you "even from Assyria" says the Lord) He was then banished to Adrianopel and thence to Akká, to be incarcerated in the old crusaders fort, the Most Great Prison . He was held captive during the rest of His life. See, the blue link below for historic views of old Teheran and Akká,also showing chained followers of Bahaullah. In Teheran Bahaullah was thrown into the dark pit three stories below the earth in vaults that were once the old waterreservoir of Teheran. There He received His Calling from God, in conditions that were incredibly  awful, terrifying, filled with the stench of deep layers of filth and gore and things I do not want to mention. People used to die after a week in that fearsome dark hole in the earth. He was kept there and bent by the galling weight of   two 20 kg:s large  iron chains, which  made marks on His frail body for the rest of His life. He spent 4 months down there, when going down His hair was black, when He came up His hair was white. But He was called by God, whose Voice lifted His Spirit...He has said that in there I "uttered words that no man can bear".

And , later in Akká He has revealed:

The Ancient Beauty hath consented to be bound with chains that mankind may be released from its bondage, and hath accepted to be made a prisoner within this most mighty Stronghold
that the whole world may attain  unto true liberty. He hath hath drained to its dregs the cup of sorrow, that all the peoples of the earth may attain unto abiding joy, and be filled with gladness. This is of the mercy of your Lord, the Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
We have accepted to be abased, O believers in the Unity of God, that ye may be exalted, and have suffered manifold afflictions, that ye may prosper and flourish. He Who hath come to build anew the world, behold, how they that have joined partners with God have forced Him to dwell within the most desolate of cities!

Bahaullah preceded by His Herald the Báb appeared when nobody expected that,  like a Thief in the Night, during the 19th century.... during the Night of waywardness and negligence of God in a Moslem country, where corruption in all affairs was so widespread that "there were more princes than flies" (formulation circled among the Bahais),  and women were regarded as cattle and where the clergy held the masses of people imprisoned in a firm grip of ignorance and  religious bigotry. Ambassadors from the West have  documented the prevailing low conditions on all levels of society, at that time .
So it is not to be much of a surprise that  the Revealer of God was not welcomed, in the land of His birth, how could it ever be. How could any body at all imagine such a thing. The ones who had no power or held any position whatsoever welcomed Him. They had nothing to loose, just like Peter and Johannes, the Apostles of Christ.  It has always been so. But as for the clergy, they were all" the return" of the unbelieving pharisees.  How could it be in any other way, where priests of all layers and a throning shah held the reins of immutable power. Up to this day the Bahais have a dire time, being imprisoned, tortured, banned, bereft of jobs, declared out of the law. No admission to schools etc.They suffer a lot. Some have managed to flee.

According to S:t Johns Revelation, REV 3:12, we will not find the returned Christs Spirit among Christians. This Personage will be found somewhere else, among other congregations, and since, bearing another name, the name of His followers will also be another, a name possibly derived from His Name. Isn't that logical? Bahai's believe that Bahaullah is the long awaited World Redeemer, longed for by all the peoples of the world, predicted by all religious holy Texts, not only Christian.
In the East a certain Buddhist sect has predicted The Redeemer will come from the West. It is called the Amitabha. Abha  is another form of Baha.

In my opinion , it would or should be very exiting and wonderful for Christians to go on examining, bearing the facts above (REV3:12) well stored in their minds to scrutinize whether any religion has been founded up to this day, all since the 19th century. Wouldn't this be intriguing for a Christian? For a start? Just see how many who have made the same Great Claim as Bahaullah. Who, besides Him has presented laws and prescriptions for the whole world, delivered them to all the leaders of the world, both secular and religious, given love and guidance to millions. His revealed Books are more than a hundred volymes.There are about 8 millions of Bahais in the World.

I know of no one else, of no other Founder of an Independent Religion. It will be an easy task, actually. All others except Bahaullah have tried to reform  one or another of the older Faiths, so, what they have founded are just to be called sects of older religions. I think sect comes from the word section, so it a sect is about a part of a religion.Many people today think that sect is equal to religion, I say it is not. All the sects of the Christians were founded as seeker sects. Founded in order to find the Returned Messenger of God. The Bahai Faith is a Universal Religion based on an Independent Revelation direct from God, founded in  Islamic surroundings, just like the Christian Faith had a Jewish surrounding, but was an Independent Religion.The Bahai Faith has no sects, it is complete, whole, not divided in sections, you see, all Writings  by the Hand of Bahaullah are well preserved. And He has appointed only one Interpreter, to avoid the forming of precisely sects.

Just imagine if Jesus Christ had written His  Teachings Himself!

Bahaullah was born 1817 in a family of noble lineage, His ancestors being traced back to Abraham and Keturah.(Jesus is to be traced back to Abraham and Sara. Muhammad back to Abraham and Hagar, so is Báb, (Herald of Bahaullah Báb means Gate.) Also, Bahaullahs ancestor line is traced back to the Sassanidian Kings. Therefore  the old Testament talks of a Prince Who is to come in the latter days. He passed away, still a Turkish prisoner of State, in Bahji, Israel 1892.

We do not deny the name of Christ and His divine Teachings. With time Christians will not deny Christs New Name, either, about this we are very sure. We defend Him , Jesus, when people speak thoughtlessly of Him. We believe in the miracle of the immaculate birth of Christ and regard the Holy Virgin as , precisely, holy.  Bahaullah has glorified Christ in His Writings, as also the true One from God would do, according to the bible
So...                                                                                                                I became a believer in Christ when I had become a Bahai. I have repeatedly written about this. I received everything in one go. That was indeed a great Illumination.
That is verily so.
  Who, among you readers would answer me and send me another question , (I  have perhaps forgotten to explain some things), or even say, well this has to be examined????! What is one to loose? Count yourself.
The queen of England said upon reading the Message of Bahaullah;
"If this is from God, it will be good, if it is not, it will do no harm". That qeen, Victoria abolished slavery, and received a second letter from Bahaullah who blessed her, promising her she would  have a long reigning period. She got it.
Other emperors whom Bahaullah adressed from His Prison in Akká, denied Him.And they were "toppled from off their thrones." and lost their empires, (quote from the Bible, maybe Isaiah )
--------------------------
The old worlds nature as we know it has changed.
The surface of the earth is badly damaged. Half of the land is now cultivated, so  a lot less trees serve as "lungs" of the world. Two thirds of the worlds rivers do not reach the seas any more! Inland seas and lakes have disappeared, like the Aral Sea and others too.In Africa.The glaciers are melting, .Al Gore is one of the many who is warning us all about natures dire condition. We must completely change our way of living if we are to survive after 20-30-40-50 years, the amount of years differ among the meteorologists and other scientists.But is not even 50 years ahead of us very close? How would our children survive?. If we do not change our lives, our spiritual status first, beginning to look for Him Who has laid out a new Spiritual World Order, there will be universal catastrophes one following the other. That is  one side of the concept in question- "world." Bahaullah is prescribing the use of renewable sources of energy, long before we arrived at this dire situation. He emphasizes the renewal of agricultural methods. Long before we had the faintest idea of how  the cultivated grounds would be like, with its disastrous mono cultures., how our industries have pumped out its pollutions, He predicted."We see a palpable smoke" (in the future),"

The other side of the concept world  is "World order" with its nations. We can now see that the worlds nations form but one country, well connected in many ways,(by the help of the internet for example)... one homeland and we see the end of the forming of nations. Now  the world is just one unit, one international  family, the different countries its family members, wholly or becoming more and more interdependent. OK? The need of cooperation over the national borders is becoming more evident with every passing day. The upcoming of disorders of one thing after the other are the agencies of this process. We are simply forced to hold each other hands, due to international disasters.
Peace is inevitable.
Universal peace and Unity is the Goal. Awaited since time immemorial.
Thus Bahaullah has proclaimed in mighty appeals to the Kings and Leaders of the World."Earth is but one country and mankind its citizens" and given His World Order, with laws and prescriptions for  all mankind in His Teachings.
Leo Tolstoy has said. "We try to solve the  mysteries of the universe, but there was a prisoner in Akka (Acre, Israel) who had the key"

Who among you guests, at my forum, would like to know more about the Revelation of Bahaullah. See the site about it WWW.BAHAI.ORG. Also for US residents WWW.BAHAI.US

The Internet.
That is one way how He, the Returned Spirit of God which inspired Jesus, potentially can be seen all over the world .But in all countries there are Bahais, who consider themselves as informers, giving information about this Message of the Ages. So in that way all shall have the chance to see Him. You see Him when you meet Him via His Word. Not via miracles, (on clouds,which rise from the soil itself) even Jesus did'nt give much for His own miracles. This is the right way, to study the Word of God. That is way I have given out many texts  as they are here at this Forum of mine.
     We have no priests, not even "preachers stools ". The children  and people of the world must be taught to read and understand religious faith by themselves.  Without further interpretation we present the revealed Word as it is set forth in  a clear and precise language by its Originator. The one and only Interpreter is Bahaullahs own eldest son, Abdu'l-Báha, appointed to be so.

And now: WHO among you readers would ask me a single question or look up the Bible for this, to find out anew, about this spiritual Riddle, sealed and then unsealed. Jesus the Christ has mentioned His, the Holy Spirits, Return about 250 times. Did you know that? How come, the Christians have left the issue today???.With a few exceptions. I found one man at the religious forums at Adland who is interested in this  Riddle of the Ages. The  mystery of 1844.  Because of that person I have presented Bahaullahs answers and tried to explain also with my "swinglish" language.
I'll answer questions if you, guest and reader of this message, is intrigued.
I will present  passages from the Bible as  proofs.I have a book," Thief in the Night" by William Sears, filled with all the  hows ,whens and wheres concerning this most exiting divine Message, all fetched from both parts of the Bible. He was an American radio reporter who during 7 seven years scrutinized the Bible to find proofs of the a Real Return, and he became a Bahai.

As for my part, it was much easier,  I knew nothing about spiritual things, but I, as everybody has a heart + one Extra. The love I received in my Extra hidden  heart was the main thing, then afterwards all and everything came to me.
See  this  first HIDDEN WORD by Bahaullah.
  O SON OF SPIRIT!
My first counsel is this: possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart, that thine may be a sovereignty ancient, impersishable and everlasting.

So faith  is a question for a longing heart too. Not just  to know the scriptures by heart. If it was, then everybody would be a believer, and there would be no real choosing of enlighted Way or that other way. The old pharisees thought so. There, in our hearts God reveals Himself in Spirit.
O SON OF MAN!
The light hath shone on thee from the horizon of the sacred Mount and the spirit of enlightenment hath breathed in the Sinai of thy heart. Wherefore, free thyself from the veils of idle fancies and enter into My court, that thou mayest be fit for everlasting life and worthy to meet Me. Thus may death not come upon thee, neither weariness nor trouble.

So always listen in spirit, with an open mind and heart. The best thing is longing for God, that is the means of approaching the spiritual mystery.If you are not filled will longing, it will, to say the least, take a long time to meet the Beloved of your heart.  You need no one to teach you how the spirit is enlightened.  God has come to you, turn to the light and the light will enlighten you by its radiance. Forget all else. You must have your own independent approach to these News and Glad tidings of by Bahaullah. Read His Books and Scripts, even on the Net, I suggest Bahaullah and the New Era, for a start and while turning to God your soul is quickened by  Gods Spirit.
This is called independent search for truth, foremost among the principles of Bahai

"What has God wrought" were the first words sent via the Morses apparatus , in 1844.
Are you wondering? I hope you are, dear reader.Here again I will give you a link to some films about the Bahai Faith, showing  (film 2 -4) )how it all started in 1844 in old Persia:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search

Write to me, I'll welcome all guests,even if you do not agree with me. Just tell me why you do not agree or why you are intrigued if you feel like it.
Bye for now
Laila Falck
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Listen in Spirit
12/11/2007 1:59:24 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!