Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This will bring the babies home, I hope
12/9/2007 7:53:45 PM

Hi Jim,

I'm sure it looks a lot different that when we first started working on it.

I was not happy with it, wanted it to look more professional.  Thanks for all the help you have given me.

I now know how to work with tables.  And to fix the html to help the page do what I wish for it to do, and to look the way I wish for it to look.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2007 7:59:40 PM

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for the compliment and kind words.

Coming from you, my friend, it means a lot.  Yes, most of my life, I have been a determined person and if there was something I really wanted to do, I would work really hard to get it done and in the least amount of time.

If there was something I wanted, I worked really hard to get it even if it meant working two or three jobs.

Thanks for always being here for me.  May you and your have a Very enjoyable holiday.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 8:27:29 AM

Hi Beryl,

Great site!

I do hope you can get the girls home with you!

I wish you success in all you do!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
12/10/2007 11:08:44 AM

Beryl,

Very nice job on your new website I bookmark as I only had time to do a quick review right now.From what I have reviewed you have a well designed site and service. I wish you full success in all you do my friend . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!