Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Susan Mercieca

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Time to vote for the 18th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the won the 17th Photo of the Week contest!!!
12/10/2007 6:52:30 AM

Hi John and Pauline,

Boy, it's been a really tough choice this week but my vote is in.

Congratulations Chuck, it was a beautiful photo.

Susan Mercieca

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 18th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the won the 17th Photo of the Week contest!!!
12/10/2007 7:06:49 AM

First, Thank you John and Pauline!!  Awesome entries this week made the choice extremely difficult. 

Congratulations, Chuck!  I love butterflies and your photo is indeed an award winner!! Enjoy the winnings!!

ALL of the photos this week are great!!  Congrats to all of entrants.  Though difficult, I have made my choice and voted!  Good luck to all of you!!

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 7:07:53 AM
Hi Judy!!!!

JUDY IS BACK!!!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Re: Tomorrow is the last day you can vote for the 18th Photo of the Week!!!
12/10/2007 12:50:44 PM

Hello Everyone!  8)

Tomorrow is the last day you can vote so please get your vote in and please tell your friends to vote, thank you!

And thank you to Everyone who has voted already. Your participation in this program is appreciated.

Love and blessings from,

John and Pauline

The POTW² Team

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!