Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 18th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the won the 17th Photo of the Week contest!!!
12/12/2007 10:40:28 AM

CONGRATULTIONS
SARAH PRITCHARD

The Great Gods
are with you

Not BAD Best Photo of the week
and in a couple of hours
QUEEN OF ADLANDPRO

WHAT ARE SMILING BLONDS FOR?

Hey Mother of Seven Angels
You deserve all Recognition

ENJOY YOUR WEEK

Sometimes you know you sleep
and the enlightened good Angels
to all work and give you a real surprise

Your Friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 18th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the won the 17th Photo of the Week contest!!!
12/12/2007 11:36:26 AM
Bonjour John & Pauline,

Phew (wipes brow)! That was a close one!

I'm so glad Dodo's photo won.

I'm going to put the winnings towards our trip to England in February. We're taking the 4 girls to see their grandparents who they haven't seen for a few years.

This is great.

Thank you.

A number of people have shown an interest in nominating their photos and weren't sure how to do it. I told them what to do so I think you can expect some newcomers to the forum.

Blessings,

Sarah

Here's another one of Dodo. Isn't she gorgeous? Like my human children, she's got beautiful blue eyes too!! I know, I'm a big softy but my cats are like children to me.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 11:41:15 AM
Bonjour Georgios,

Thank you for the congrats and your support, confidence in me, and your infectious  enthusiasm!

You are a very good friend to have.

Merci.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
12/12/2007 2:41:44 PM

CONGRATULATION SARAH !

DODO IS LOVELY ! WE MUST CONGRATULATE HIM TOO ! ENJOY YOUR WEEK !

BLESSING !

Adelina

+0
12/18/2007 6:00:15 AM

CONGRATULATIONS my friend Sarah.

Like others have already said here, your next honour won't be far behind, I already voted on that one too.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!