Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to my Forum..Please read
12/6/2007 5:48:15 PM

Hello Michele,

I shall try to follow this forumas best I can. It is frustrating that this is a subject near to my heart and near to what I do and suffer.

I'm a hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner in the UK as well as being a sufferer myself from arthritis in  back,shoulders, leg and hands.

As I have suffered a huge computer crash I am unable tocontribute as well as I would like but asI said, I shallkeep a good watch here.

I do urge folk to be positive and to ensure that they don't turn this into a forum to merely complain about their lot.

This is a great opportunity to share experiences.

Thank you Michele.

Roger

+0
12/6/2007 6:06:32 PM

Hi Michele,

sorry, with my first post. I was again a bit clumsy. Because one important thing I forgot, to introduce myself properly. The only apology I have, I was thinking about your letter to deeply and searching in my mind, how can I be of any help. 

Please allow me to make a proper start.

My name is Bernd Braun I'm a doc by profession (theoretical physics) and few members of the adland community know me and partly pieces of my work. The last years I devoted my time and knowledge to many people with severe diseases. Many I could help, some I couldn't. Therefor I mentioned the time to think.

But before we get acquainted I would like to invite you to become friends.

I truly hope you forgive the first attempt and accept my invitation.

All best wishes,

Bernd

+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2007 6:20:20 PM

I call MaxGXL my miracle drug! I had increasing neck pain over the past 4 years due to arthritis and cerebral palsy. It reach the point of tears every morning getting up. I tried everything, including botox treatments. Nothing worked until a friend told me about MaxGXL. 3 days later, pain free!

PM if yo want more info.      

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 6:33:00 PM

Hi Michele,

It is nice to meet you. I have sent an invitation to be in my circle of friends.

I am looking forward to your forum.

DonnaZ

+0
Nan
Nan Kietzke

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2007 9:09:49 PM
Hi, Yes, people are looking for anything and everything to relieve pain, but I believe mostly by trying the alternative methods. While none of us can say what our product will do for a particular patient, it is wonderful to have these choices. Since pain is many times chronic, it is not desirous to stay on medications continually. I, too, am in the market of helping people with their health. Pain is a result of inflammation and can be alleviated by using a natural product. consider the research - - http://researchmangosteen.here.ws It is great that someone like you is confronting this problem. Answers
contact me at nktexas@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!