Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Ask The questions on Identity Theft and On-Line Scams
8/9/2005 2:05:30 PM
Thank You Margaret, Yes, It does seem to be aimed at Americans, and alot of these do originate in other countries. I have noticed what You mean about the spelling also ! But never the less, this Crime is Growing Biger and Bigger everyday . Thanks For stopping in.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 2:14:58 PM
Thank You Drbob, I would just delete it completly off the computer and not open it. Make sure you are running a good Anti-Spamming Device for your email client. There are sites you can report these to, If your absolutley sure it is bogus. Although, it varies on who to send it too, depending on what the email is about. For instance: If it's Fraud against Paypal or Ebay, then of Course you would send it to them. It also varies by Banks, If you have one of those emails from A Bank wanting you to log in or your account would be deleted, then it gets sent to that particular Bank, They have detectives working on this. Thanks For stopping in :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 2:22:30 PM
Sorry about the shared, Bill here guys, But I just seen something I need to do a forum on. **Bill, Hey thanks for the input with the website info, Appreciate that :) **Gene,Thanks for stopping by, Just remember when You do have questions, I will be here. :) ** Lloyd, No, I don't thinK they do sleep. But how could they with the concious they must have, LOL :) Thanks for coming by. ** Donna, Thanks for stopping by, If you ever do have any questions, Please feel free to come back and ask Any time. :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 2:27:36 PM
Thank You Mark, I just read that, and Now I am going to put out a forum on it. No, That's not the worst I have seen. I recently read somewhere that, someone is getting access to computers Stealing the files,Locking the computer down and then emailing you for randsom to get Your files Back. Now theres some Big Nerve There! Thanks for the Information My friend :)
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2005 2:15:23 AM
Hey Girlfriend! Congratulations on a Most Deserving Expert Title. I will Definately be Coming to You if I have any Questions about These Subjects. When You Have the Time and I have the Extra Cash, You just have to go to the Fairfield Commons Mall with Me and Get a Nice, Cold Mocha Frapulatte From Starbucks with Me. They are to Die For! Talk to You Soon, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!