Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BEST FORUM AWARD NOV; WINNER IS........!!!
12/3/2007 3:41:26 PM

Way To Go, Nick!!
You are one of the best contributors at Adland!
This you deserve!!
*congratulations*

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 3:57:36 PM

Thank you Pauline!!!

Nick you deserve this, my friend !!!  WAY TO GO!!!!  ENJOY THE MOMENT!!!  I brought a friend to help get you through!!

Hugs

Judy

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 3:59:09 PM

Awesome NICK!!!

Well Done.

Enjoy,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
12/3/2007 4:43:06 PM

Thanks Pauline. Hey Nick, I believe you were the first person I featured with my Profile of the Day and rightly so. You are a wonderful, inspirational, uplifting, swell guy who makes us laugh, has fun, and shares many nuggets. Well-deserved my friend. Enjoy this honor. Cherish it, as we do you. Thanks, Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
12/3/2007 4:53:59 PM

Nick, my friend, you are one busy guy this month!!  I did not realize your forum had won.  CONGRATULATIONS!!  It has something for everyone and all of us love you much.

Thanks Pauline for this presentation.

Nick, enjoy,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!